[Resolved] Wipro Technologies — Pf withdrawal request - wipro pf trust

Wividus Kenoics Electronic City, Banglore, India
 RAMANA MIRIYALA
Dear sir/ madam, I worked in Wipro Technologies from April 2009 to October 2011. . Employee ID: 174746 PF NO. : KN/11394/104647 . I applied for my PF in 2014 Dec/ 2015 January. There is no response from wipro team for any of my 6 emails. . I am living abroad at present and I already travelled last year for this work. And I went to Wipro offices and there is no one to talk to. The security guys are so rude they dont let an old employee go in even. There is no way I am able to reach to them. Please let me know how to get my PF money back. Thanks Ramana Miriyala . My contact email id: miryala.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-19 15:43:47

[Jan 13, 2016] Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Wipro Customer Care's response Mar 29, 2016
Dear Ramana,

Request you to reach out to our PF team at [protected]@wipro.com along with your employee ID and exit details. Our team will take care of this request and ensure a quick resolution.

Wipro Support

Comments

I worked for Wipro for 3 years and got relieved. I joined in another company now. I don't want to do the PF transfer. I want to transfer the PF amount to my bank account directly. How can I apply for that. Let me know the contact details.
Yes. Correct .[protected]@wipro.com mail ID bounces back as it says that external mails are not allowed. Can you please provide valid e-mail ID for supporting ex.Wipro employees to get the transfer done?
yes, even i received below auto reply when Iam trying to reach Wipro PF trust.

"Your message to [protected]@wipro.com couldn't be delivered.
[protected]@wipro.com only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Appreciate if someone can assist. Thanks
Even I faced the same issue, hence i contacted one of my Wipro Colleague who has raised the helpline ticket and got the new Id. Please send the details to below Id by mentioning the employee if in subject.

exemployee.[protected]@wipro.com.

I have sent email today haven't got the reply yet anyway.
Thanks MyvizhiA ..I have forwarded my mail now to exemployee.[protected]@wipro.com and requested for their assistance. Will keep posted
Hi All,

As mentioned by MyvizhiA, I too have sent an email to exemployee.[protected]@wipro.com. By when can we expect a response from them or has anyone of you received any communication from them?

In case we don't receive a response is there an alternative?

Mohit
Hi All,

I too am facing the same issue of [protected]@wipro.com account being disabled. I have sent an email to exemployee.[protected]@wipro.com as mentioned by MyvizhiA, but just want to check if you guys have received any response?

If No, is there any other alternative?

Mohit
I want to know my EPS balance detail till date its not widrawal, My Emp Id is- 834101, and EX Emp code- KA863019 My PF Numner is- PYBOM/10275/68115 and UAN No[protected] and my job in wipro form 1 jan 2013 to 31 Dec 2015, My Mail Id- sawan.[protected]@gmail.com, my Id is not in your sender list, Provide the solution From Where I found My Detail
@KapilKumar85 - you can check your balance in the financial statement form which you might have received via mail on the last 2-3 days - which include details such as leave encashment, your monthly gross and your PF balance as on that date. (That's the easy way)

whoever facing issues with getting in touch with Wipro pf team, please be noted that [protected]@wipro.com is no longer available for ex-employees.
Kindly get in touch with them via these email-ids: exemployee.[protected]@wipro.com; alumnipf.[protected]@wipro.com.
They are super responsive. Good day!

Krishna
I am an ex employee of wipro I worked with wipro from 29 dec 2009 to 1st jul 2010 my employee id was 183689 I need my PF statement for above mentioned duration. I have sent mail to finalsettlement.[protected]@wipro.com they have forwarded it to alumnipf.[protected]@wipro.com but there is no reply from the team. Its been 4 days I am chasing them but there is no reply. Is there a way to get my PF statement?
Hi there, I'm Vishal Pentakota(Employee ID[protected]. I worked at WIPRO BPS for almost 2 years. I got an offer from another organization, so I submitted my resignation online on 31st Dec 2018. So, My joining date at the other organization was 4th Feb 2019 and my last day at Wipro was 1st March 2019. I request for one month of early reliving. Which is denied by the manager and HR. So, I then started to study Wipro policies and understood that I can get my early reliving as policy says If an employee whiling to pay for/buy his/her notice period management should not uphold. So, I made this as a point and had a discussion with my manager. He said I cannot grant that even, I was shocked and hopeless as the date of joining is closing by. To add to that, he said emergency exit is only possible when you have a medical issue. Which is not at all in the policy page or in the contract they gave at the day of my joining. I couldn't convince him, How important my new job to me in my career. And happened to lose my offer from the other company and I've served my complete notice period at Wipro.

I lost the job, the honor of my service there at Wipro and I'm in deep trouble..
Wipro Alumni portal is not working properly for more than 6 months now. I have been chasing the HR and other exit teams for 6 months now, and I am yet to receive my full and final payment breakup.
I was working with Wipro Australia and my last working date was 12-Jul-2019.

I tried raising support case from Alumni portal, but this is never allowing me to raise one.

I am clueless what to do and whom to approach

Please suggest and help me out here.
Wipro Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2020