[Resolved] Wipro — user account has been locked

Sonbhadra, India
 Shweta_24 on Nov 20, 2018
Hello sir/ma'am, my name is shweta sharma and resume number is 8379257, i have reset my password a week ago. When i am entering the password its saying that my user account has been locked. Due to this i was not able to download my boarding pass on the day of national elite hunt test 2019 held on 16 november. Anyhow i managed to give the test.

Hence i request you kindly unlock my account.

Resume number: 8379257

user account has been locked
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-22 08:54:44

[Nov 20, 2018] Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Wipro Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2018
Ho Shweta,

Kindly write at manager.[protected]@wipro.com with details.

Wipro

Comments

Hi sir
I have applied for WIPRO nlth 2019, I got successful registration mail and I didn't get Test venue, Test Date and time, event Id mail which is required for the candidate to appear in the test
Please do a favor in this Regard
My resume no is 8314739
My account is not opening
My resume n.o 8263797
Kindly provide me password
Hello sir/ma'am, my name is suyog sawalakhe and resume number is 8751616, i have reset my password a week ago. When i am entering the password its saying that my user account has been locked. Due to this i was not able to download my boarding pass on the day of national elite hunt test 2019 . Anyhow i managed to give the test.

Hence i request you kindly unlock my account.

Resume number: 8751616
Hence i request you kindly unlock my account

resume number:8681652
Hence i request you kindly unlock my account
resume number:8681652
mizbah's reply, Feb 18, 2019
please provide new password
Hence I request you kindly unlock my account

Resume no:9381185 in 2020
I request you kindly unlock my candidate account
My resume number is:9334280
My account has been blocked. My resume number is 9099103. i didn't recieve any details regarding date and venue. Test dates are from 18-20 so kindly reset my password.
Sir, I am Anuska.I had reset the password and now when I am trying to enter the correct password, it is showing that my account has been locked.

Sir, I request you to kindly see to it because I have to upload the documents for verification within 20 days.

Name-Anuska
Batch-2020
Resume no.-9249946

I am in the process of accepting letter of intent from wipro(2020), when I tried to login it is showing that user account has been locked.Kindly unlock my account
My resume number:9317818

+91 22 3346 1010 [India West]
    +91 40 3097 0189 [India South]
    +91 89 1304 3333 [India South]
    Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560035
    Wipro - user account has been locked