Wockhardt Hospitals — doctor complaint

Nagpur, Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Mohanlal Harinath Prasad on Jul 24, 2019
Really disappointed with the kind of service wocardhardt hospital is giving to their patients. Yesterday i visited to the hospital for treatment to my mother who is suffering from severe left foot pain. We were suggested to meet orthopedic dr. Sourabh shirguppe at 12:30pm. After meeting dr. Sourabh shirguppe he advised for ct scan. Almost 2 hrs taken for getting the ct scan report. After that when we reached the dr at 2:30pm for show the report but dr was not there in his cabin. After enquiry we came to know that dr was on lunch and he will come after 15min. We wait at the reception and after 1:00hr we asked to hospital staff to call and get confirmation whether dr sourabh shirguppe will come or not and i myself searched his number from google and tried at least 10-12 times to call him but he didn't received staff call nor mine. After 04:30pm finally doctor came and when we entered his cabin to show reports. And in calm way i told him that we are waiting from last more than 2 hours and my mother is having severe pain also but dr did not listen what we are telling he started shouting on me & my mother and he told us that he was waiting for us upto 03:00pm. When i told him to confirm or cross check from there staff but he is not ready to talk to his staff i also told him to see the cctv footage also that from how long we are waiting but he didn't listen us. Finally he told my mother that he will not provide any treatment to her and asked us to go. This is how irresponsible, hopeless doctors are working at wocardhardt hospital. They are just playing with the feelings and emotions of people's. Because of such few bad doctor wocardhardt hospital is loosing his brand name. Request to the management of wocardhardt to take serious action against dr. Sourabh shirguppe and remove it from the hospital.in my life i will never go to wocardhardt hospital nor suggest anyone.

Mohan

[Jul 24, 2019] Wockhardt Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mohanlal Harinath Prasad, Jul 24, 2019
I had given the written complaint at the reception against such arrogant Dr Sourabh Shirguppe. Request to kindly address my issue, so that patients can be treated like human beings. Images attached for reference.

doctor complaint
Updated by Mohanlal Harinath Prasad, Jul 26, 2019
What is the status of my complaint...

Panzorconi, Cuncolim, Salcete, Goa Velha, Goa, India - 403703