Wooe — cash back

Madras, India
 krishnakumar verma on Sep 24, 2018
Sir
An email from wooe was arrived for joining test series with 100 percent cash back
But that cash back is not created still .
I notified them via email but not get satisfied result
Please resolve my issue soon, I need my money soon
I am submitting proof of their email and regarding all the documents related to this issue
I joined this because of there was written IIT Madras

Payment details
Your payment(Id[protected] of Rs 799.0 for Abhishek Narwariya is successful. For queries on your payment visit: http://pmny.in/FI6L8HEhtoCj

Your payment(Id[protected] of Rs 479.0 for Abhishek Narwariya is successful. For queries on your payment visit: http://pmny.in/FI6L8HEhtoCj

cash back
cash back

Comments

There is mention on web site of wooe is " Your wallet balance will be automatically paid if your earnings have reached a total of Rs 1000 /- . Please ensure your Bank Details is correct below, otherwise you cannot be paid. "
My wallet balance is 1144/- but still no action is taken by wooe.
Please don’t purchase any packages. They do not have to pay back. When u mail for queries there was no response at all. Fake people & advertisements.
Dear Krishna kumar verma

Your issue is resolved

Any more query and doubts you can directly mail to customer support
My issue is solved

WOOE Test series is a better option. Dont waste your time in multiple test series. Choose the best one. I would suggest you to go with WOOE. You can take the feedback from the students then you can decide which one is better.

Wooe - cash back