Works 2 Earn — company is fake and fraud

G17 Anupam Commercial Complex plot no 9/10 A block Delhi Delhi, 110063, India
 Deva Ailani on May 11, 2020
This works 2 earn company is fake. I got a message from this company for work from home and when i contacted the company the company said you have to pay 1000 rs deposit and we'll give it back with 1st salary and when i paid the money they said we'll send you the agreement on your email and on next day i got a fake agreement and in that agreement it was written that after agreeing the agreement we'll send you the work in 4 working hours and after 4 hours when i contacted the company for work they said there's some issue with server. We'll send you the workload after some time when i received the workload link and when i clicked the link it said the transfer has been deleted and when i tried to contact the company so they are not receiving my calls. And now there's no contact with the company. It's my request to everyone please don't pay any money to these types of companies like works 2 earn because they are just fake and fraud

company is fake and fraud

Comments

Sahi hai ye bat bahut bewaqoof bana rahe hai
New no.+[protected] whatapp no

Contact number for your reference - [protected]. I just got the message and thought to check first for fake company. Please let me know if they are paying you and contacted.
This works 2 earn company is fake. I got a message from this company for work from home and when i contacted the company the company said you have to pay 1000 rs deposit and we'll give it back with 1st salary and when i paid the money they said we'll send you the agreement on your email and on next day i got a fake agreement and in that agreement it was written that after agreeing the agreement we'll send you the work in 4 working hours. i was told that they will be paying weekly and the deposit will be paid with it. I was told to select the target for a week how many pages you can type and give. We selected the 40 pages target and provided them in a week. They told that they will revert back in 24 days and now its almost 10 days they even not responding nor receiving the calls. I tried from other mobile no. as a customer and ready to work they are responding when asked about the work details we have submitted they disconnects the call and never receives again from that mobile no. It's my request to everyone please don't pay any money to these types of companies like works 2 earn because they are just fake and fraud. http://works2earn.com/
Agent no: [protected].

This works 2 earn company is fake. I got a message from this company for work from home and when i contacted the company the company said you have to pay 1000 rs deposit and we'll give it back with 1st salary and when i paid the money they said we'll send you the agreement on your email and on next day i got a fake agreement and in that agreement it was written that after agreeing the agreement we'll send you the work in 4 working hours. i was told that they will be paying weekly and the deposit will be paid with it. I was told to select the target for a week how many pages you can type and give. We selected the 40 pages target and provided them in a week. They told that they will revert back in 24 hrs, and now its almost 10 days they even not responding nor receiving the calls. I tried from other mobile no. as a customer and ready to work they are responding when asked about the work details we have submitted they disconnects the call and never receives again from that mobile no. It's my request to everyone please don't pay any money to these types of companies like works 2 earn because they are just fake and fraud. http://works2earn.com/
Agent no: [protected].

Mera saath bhi aisa hua fake company

I've received the same messages from them. I've chosen a 200 page contract and now when I called them back saying I finished it and need my pay. They said they didn't know who I was. They denied that they gave me work. I payed them 1500INR as the security deposit. The completed work is still saved with me but they asked me not to contact them again as they are responsible for something they haven't given.
This is such a fake company!
Abhi mera bhi chutiya kat rhe the bhai ye lode...
Find some snap here
Bhai ye madrchod h bhn ke lode

Aakash003's reply, Jul 1, 2020
Thanx bhai, Ye sale muze bhi fasane wale the.
fraud company, asking 2000 rupees to pay for first assignment.
Mere sath bhi same hua 1000rs le lie ab phone hi nahi utha rahe he Delhi anupam commercial ka hi address tha.
Sonia name that.