WWICS Group

Fax:
Fax:

Good

WWICS Group Complaints & Reviews

I approach this agency for migrate to abroad they took all my details and grade me as iam eligible to go to australia . start my process with a intial processing fee and not given any enough time to pay that money they are very concern about taking money from me and not concentrated on my file papers finally the process ended up unsucessful . They literally cheated me and my money . For this false process they charged me a lackh not ready to accept tere fault and deniying to pay my money back finally they accept to pay a small amount of money by saying payback time is 180 days which is a stupid company policy. I request everyone not to go to this consultancy for any process. If you still have doubt please google this consultancy review they even came in TIMES of INDIA for doing all this fraud work.
Apr 09, 2015

Apr 15, 2015
Updated by kirubakaran gnanasekaran
It has been almost a week but i dont even receive a complaint from that fraud agent.

Dear Sir, This is to submit that I Saurabh Malhotra File No. 73600 had applied for Australia PR from WWICS company in March 2013. We have been approached by Saurabh employee of WWICS company in Jan 2013. We have submitted all the documents required to them to verify whether we are eligible or not. “they said we are eligible” On 12th March 2013, we has paid the fee of Rs 56180 to WWICS for the processing of the documents After their professional team at head office verified the documents. In Nov 2013 we received the letter from Vetasess that due to your Education don’t meet your job profile we are rejecting your case. I can’t understand that what the professional or experience team they have that they don’t know even simple things. We tried to contact Mr. Saurabh of WWICS but all in vain as he had left the job and our case was given to Mr. Vinod he has also now left the job. In shifting of our home we had lost Vetasess letter, we have contacted WWICS team many times for the same but all in vain. In the meantime we have found the lost assessment letter of Vetasess and now it has been more the 2years we are following with WWICS team to refund our money. Please help to refund our money at earliest. WWICS is must be disapproving the refund on some basis. Why not WWICS management team giving me one logic reason for disapproval of my case by Vetasses. On physical meeting with WWICS branch manager he said that it was a mistake on the part of Vetasses. I asked for the simple question that on what basis my application was rejected? And if it is not correctly assessed by Vetesses give me the same reason in writing so that i can take up the matter with Vetasses itself. Or if it is fault on the part of your verifying team who took months to verify our eligibility for applying for the PR and approve the same with total negligence because as per Vetasses rejection letter it was simply written that " your education doesn't meet the experience"...which would be even understood by any laymen.. But you expertise team even can't understand the basic eligibility for PR before filing our case and totally waste our money and time. Regards Saurabh Malhotra
    Apr 01, 2015

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With Regard to all these Complaints against this Immigration Company (WWICS), we have decided to Experience the real Facts. Surprisingly, the Results were extremely horrible. 1. Illegal advices in Counselling We visited their Pune Branch back in 2013 as a normal Customer, their official has guided us about immigration where they explained about the illegal ways to immigrate to Canada (Recorded under hidden Camera). We acted like normal people who got trapped due to lack of knowledge about rules and regulation for immigration. We came out of their office by saying that we need time to think. 2. Fee is increasing today – Right after day 1, we received call from them where they told us that Fee is going to increase from 1.5 lac to 2 lac so we need to act fast and pay them half the amount to save extra Rs. 50, 000. With Regard to this news, we mailed them a Questionnaire where we ask them basic Questions Written Evidences A. Is this Fee Refundable in case of visa failure?? ...They Replied... There is no visa failure from us .if in case it happen at the stage where visa officer rejects you, we will deduct 30, 000 and rest will be refunded. B. Is it okay if I pay fee day after tomorrow ... They Replied ... No. You need to pay fees before 3 PM to avoid new Charges 3. Contradicting with their own Contract – We read their Contract document very well where the whole trap was written and we were curious to know how they convince us if we don't agree to their contract. On the same day we went to their office and told them that we don't agree to this contract, they said what happen, we explained them that it’s practically impossible to arrange these documents in mentioned time and also we don’t agree to your Refund Policy. 4. This Contact has No Value They said this contract document is just formality, you please sign as we are running low in time and you need to pay before 3 pm & after all we are here to take care of you. 5. Extreme assurance to convince Clients - We said no we don't agree, we need this in written and she immediately gave us in written. Then we asked them that we don't agree to this Refund Policy mentioned in contract, said we have already given you in written via email about refund in your Questionnaire. 6. Payment Received: So, we paid them first installment as 75000+ Service tax = Rs.84240 in Nov 2013. 7. Arrange Impossible Document in Impossible Time Then started their process of asking impossible document like 7.5 Bands each in IElts exam etc. We explained them it practically impossible to score in such a short duration as we have to arrange other documents too along with the routine job. 8. Tried to Level Best They said you can do it and stupid motivating things to trap us complete. Finally after couple of weeks of our hard working on exam and document preparation, we submitted almost all documents except few like IELTS card etc. 9. Scam Started Revealing Next at morning 11 we got update at CIC Website that Capping is done. We immediately called them and told them about this, they said we don't have any such news and they knowingly send our incomplete file to their Chandigarh office. 10. Fake Promises We reached their office same day and ask for our half submitted documents, then they told us that we sent them to Chandigarh office. We ask for Immediate Refund as nothing has been done by them. They said wait for your documents first. After one week we got our documents back. 11. They want more Money The story didn't Finished here. They said you are very potential candidate, please wait for next intake we will file your case again at that time. 12. Real Facts Revealed We waited till Aug 2014, there was no response from them and ultimately visited their office again where they revealed that I was never Eligible for immigrating to Canada. 13. Illegal Procedure I asked them to refund money, they started with their usual procedure of asking clients to file refund application and sign on their Declaration form whose content is totally wrong and get your money back in 120 days or 180 days maximum. 14. Total Fraud uncovered When we denied to sign on that declaration, they said we will not refund your money unless until you sign it. Then they stop responding again for couple of months and on sending them LETTER Before Action and various Emails, they responded that we have processed your refund application and your Refund is not approved. FACTs- Apart from CBI Investigation Case against them, they’ve already lost hundreds of cases in Consumer Court and have thousands of Complaints on online Consumer Complaints Portal where helpless people are seeking their money. The FRAUD Toll has Crossed way more than 10 Million. Reality - They were playing their usual game of tricking innocent clients but this time ……. In greed of money they dig a trench for client and got themselves Recorded in a Sting Operation which generate crystal clear Audio/Video Evidences enough to sue them hard in Supreme Court. Contact- djajax.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir, This is a complaint on behalf of all residents of A-Block, Fateh Nagar, New Delhi 110 018. There are so two monkeys in our colony that we are unable to move out of our houses with our children. The monkeys are so destructive that they break windows, tear clothes lying outside to dry and are always ready to attack anyone who tries to go outside on the street. Our children are in constant danger and we are unable to go out because of the fear of monkeys. We are completely helpless. Please tell us how this problem can be solved. Regards
        Feb 11, 2015

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sir. my a/c with loop mobile 1.378477. mob no [protected] ported to idea now.my security deposit with loop mobile is not recived as on today. as per your gallery report within 45 dayy from nov 30th the cheque will post your residence . so far no information about the above matter, pl send my cheque as early as possible. thomas
          Feb 10, 2015

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, i applied Australia pr in WWICS in Chennai branch.they took me1.8 lakhs as a processing fees.it took 1 year then i got negative reply.now the are saying me only thy can pay 55thousand.please do need full help.the branch manager name is srinivas.this agency cheating every day atleast 20 people.all are poor people and they worked very hard.plese stop this agency and take immediate action. thanks Madhanraj
            Jan 22, 2015

Dear Sir

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Would request you to please send your detail complaint/concern on email [protected]@wwicsgroup.com.

We will review the same and will do our best to assist and resolve your concern in set time frame.

i am client of your head office . i apply my cae in FSTP .. as a plumber i give you 381540 rupees for arrange job offer letter for this . know is octuber is running till now you not arrange my offer letter and not good communicate with me ..now they me alays reply that .. they do it copy paste...Please be informed that follow up is going on with the Canada Office to arrange the Job Offer and according to the updations received, Canadian government has imposed some new conditions to an employer where in advertisement should be given for minimum of 6 weeks to get positive LMIA(i.e Labour market impact assessment). All the above process is underway. As soon as we receive any further updations we definitely will update you.
              Oct 06, 2014

The director placement,
                Wwics,
                Chandigarh.

With regards to my registration for overseas - canada, fil.No: co5- 428065/ 30685, dated 31st may 2005, receipt.No.: 2311, at phagwara centre, amount paid rs. 25, 000, via cheque.No: 512091, icici bank, hoshiarpur, would like to have refund of my amount at the earliest.

Hence my candidature for the same stands cancelled & kindly refund my registration fees at the earliest.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Jagdish singh saini
                [protected]@gmail.Com
                Sep 16, 2014

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir / Madam, I Khyati Sandip Pandya had visited your branch office at Ahmedabad for inquiry about Canada FSW...

Its all about the money which they charge on behalf of giving services after landing. I took the immigration services from WWICS in Dec'2004 and i paid INR 30000 as registration and INR 36800 as their bronze package fees which one had to submit for taking abroad service's.They keep on telling that u will get immigrtion visa and in 2013 i got to know that embassy has rejected all the application prior to year 2008.Embassy has given me back my visa fees however WWICS is denying to pay me back my money.I have written them several mails and personally went there for this issue but they are simply denying to pay me back.
                  Sep 07, 2014

Sep 06, 2014
                  Updated by Paramjeet Singh
                  Please contact me at [protected]

Wwics is a fraud business company
                    Here they will use your hard earned money by giving false promises and after an year or 2 they will try to get rid from you and if you are like a gum to your money then they will refund your money by deduction huge amount from your deposited money.
                    Wwics they wont start your process untill you pay them hefty amount and once you paid they will forget you uand your case.
                    Wwics is useful to those punjabis and gujraties who pays them 20lakhs and above then wwics will do their visa at any cost and wwics will use us just for the name sake and to utilise our hard earned money.

Wwics is useless and untrusted company please be aware from them
                    My email id is ([protected]@yahoo.com) and if you we all together will join then we can fight with these fellows at any cost. Send me details on my mail id and together we will and together we can.

Now I am no more interested with WWICS to go ahead at any condition because I am very much upset of the performance of this organisation. As it is known to us, I have been told by WWICS to be associated for having golden career opportunity to go to Canada after viewing my RESUME and I register myself in 2006. I got interest and even belonging to very lower middle class family I lend money to meet the fees of WWICS and fees of CHC. I was again told to renew my name for Fast Track process even after normal registration with CHC. Finally nothing happened, and my CHC fees (Rs 30, 000) of Fast Track process had been refunded even after 2 years of waiting. I got no support from WWICS till date of long 7 years.
                      Now I request WWICS refund me the money I paid to WWICS and close my file. I shall be very much obliged.
                      Thanks and regards -
                      Srikumar Mukherjee
                      Cell# +91-[protected]
                      Ranchi
                      FSN# 35349
                      Jul 28, 2014

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Cheated BY WWICS BANGALORE Branch. I applied for Job visa. For that I made Initial payment of 84000. For that I have a receipt, As per our mail communication between WWICS(Dharmaraj Hegade) They promised us that they will provide Job Offer . It will cost 2 laks and duration is 12 months. We have to make second payment after receiving job offer from Canada Company. But with any progress they started asking for second payment. Regarding this we tried to contact WWICS they are telling that is not possible you change the process. But changing the process is not possible by us, So when we asked for the refund money. They are not ready. (Full amount). They are telling i[censored] want you can file case against us. From few of my friends they collected 1.7 laks.
                        Jul 17, 2014

Dear Customer care

My reference number: FSN:82219.

I am writing this email to you with complete dissatisfaction and I have lost complete faith in the way WWICS, Muscat branch has operated my case for Canadian immigration.

There was already a delay in the verification of the experience certificate by your staff Mr. Ritesh. During that time I wanted to cancel the contract and Mr. Rajan requested that everything will go fine and handed over my case to Ms.Susan. Later on Mr. Vaibhav called me and confirmed that the experience letter that I have submitted is fine.

Please see the delay again happened for submitting the educational certificates to WES. I have all necessary emails.

24-Jun-2014 - I sent an email to Ms. Susan informing that the DD has been taken and the documents have been sent to the HO for ECA
                          30-Jun-2014 - The DD has been reached and after receiving my email Susan checked with HO and confirmed.
                          01-Jul-2014 – I have sent the login ID of the WES that I have created
                          10-Jul-2014 – I checked the status of the submission of the documents to WES
                          11-Jul-2014 – I visited your office and came to know that still this documents are not submitted. Mr. Vaibhav called me and confirmed that the reference number was generated and even I got an email.

As you can see that there is a delay of almost 9 days and still the documents are not been sent to WES. Today, I spoke with Mr. Rajan & Mr. Vaibhav to check the status and no once know exactly what the status is. I really do not understand where my documents are stuck or else the company or the people in the company are not interested I my case.

I have paid one instalment when we started the contract and the next instalment has also been paid. As of now I have paid full amount of money and nothing is pending.

Swaroop
                          Jul 12, 2014

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dear sir my FSN Number is 73122 i apply my case in federal skilled trades programme on feb 2013 i gave them 3 lakh 83 thousand...

dear sir i apply my case in federal skilled trades programme on feb 2013 i gave them 3 lakh 83 thousand rupee for arrange job offer letter they was promised me we arrane it in 9 month but till now, i dont get job offer letter please help me
                            Jun 11, 2014

Jun 14, 2014
                            Updated by 9041825005
                            please answer me
                            not give me any answer me WWICS Group my case no. FSN 73122

"Great Thanks" for your excellent guidance and support through the process of my application. I really appreciate your efforts for navigating me. From the day I took my decision to lodge application with WWICS, I was very confident that your team has all the expertise and qualification to successfully process my application to completion.I always received 100% support and advice from your team. I have coordinated with your team and they are exceptionally good with profound knowledge of immigration procedures. Initially, I skeptical on how things are going to happen. However, their expertise and guidance made me comfortable and did not look back for any other help.
                              May 20, 2014

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam, I have applied for permanent residence (PR) in Canada in Federal Skilled Worker's Category through an immigration Consultancy WWICS Ltd. office at Patiala in 2005. I paid Rs. 50, 000/- & USD 300 to WWICS in 2005 for my and family member's PR. I also paid embassy fee. Now, this company informs me that the Canadian Embassy/Govt. has returned your application and refunding the fee payments. Against this, I receive a DD o[censored]SD 986.72 from WWICS, Patiala which is issued by Govt. of Canada. I ask the WWICS officials for give me back the payments (Rs. 50, 000/- & USD 300) made to them. But they refuse to refund this amount to me.Kindly lodge my complaint against this Company and get it resolve as soon as possible. Satgur Singh Dhiman
                                Apr 09, 2014

WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a client of WWICS who had paid Rs 56000 for Australian/Canadian Immigration. I was waiting for any of the countries'...

Great news, we got our passport with visa just now along with landing papers.. I am really thankful to all of you for your supports and efforts.. Many thanks for all team members in WWICS.. Many Thanks to Reena Many Thanks to MR. Shankar Many thanks to all team members for your supports, am sorry if i don't mention any names.. We are planning to go end of march, please i need your guidance for the following a. Good place to settle (lading paper mentioned Toronto)b. Good place for getting job easily c. Good place for buying housed. Good place for child education Ms. Reena have sent some times back regarding one month accommodation and support from WWICS, i cant see that email, could you pls send it to me again.. off-course i need discount on it Also, please i need your guidance, what i should carry and what not, what are the papers required at immigration counter, etc..