WWICS Group

Punjab

Fax:
Fax:

Good

WWICS Group related photos (33)

WWICS Group Complaints & Reviews

Prabhu_bangalore
I Cheated BY WWICS BANGALORE Branch. I applied for Job visa. For that I made Initial payment of 84000. For that I have a receipt, As per our mail communication between WWICS(Dharmaraj Hegade) They promised us that they will provide Job Offer . It will cost 2 laks and duration is 12 months. We have to make second payment after receiving job offer from Canada Company. But with any progress they started asking for second payment. Regarding this we tried to contact WWICS they are telling that is not possible you change the process. But changing the process is not possible by us, So when we asked for the refund money. They are not ready. (Full amount). They are telling i[censored] want you can file case against us. From few of my friends they collected 1.7 laks.

[Jul 17, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

swaroopmn
    Dear Customer care

My reference number: FSN:82219.

I am writing this email to you with complete dissatisfaction and I have lost complete faith in the way WWICS, Muscat branch has operated my case for Canadian immigration.

There was already a delay in the verification of the experience certificate by your staff Mr. Ritesh. During that time I wanted to cancel the contract and Mr. Rajan requested that everything will go fine and handed over my case to Ms.Susan. Later on Mr. Vaibhav called me and confirmed that the experience letter that I have submitted is fine.

Please see the delay again happened for submitting the educational certificates to WES. I have all necessary emails.

24-Jun-2014 - I sent an email to Ms. Susan informing that the DD has been taken and the documents have been sent to the HO for ECA
    30-Jun-2014 - The DD has been reached and after receiving my email Susan checked with HO and confirmed.
    01-Jul-2014 – I have sent the login ID of the WES that I have created
    10-Jul-2014 – I checked the status of the submission of the documents to WES
    11-Jul-2014 – I visited your office and came to know that still this documents are not submitted. Mr. Vaibhav called me and confirmed that the reference number was generated and even I got an email.

As you can see that there is a delay of almost 9 days and still the documents are not been sent to WES. Today, I spoke with Mr. Rajan & Mr. Vaibhav to check the status and no once know exactly what the status is. I really do not understand where my documents are stuck or else the company or the people in the company are not interested I my case.

I have paid one instalment when we started the contract and the next instalment has also been paid. As of now I have paid full amount of money and nothing is pending.

Swaroop

[Jul 12, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

WWICS — no take any action on my case

dear sir my FSN Number is 73122 i apply my case in federal skilled trades programme on feb 2013 i gave them 3 lakh 83 thousand...

dear sir i apply my case in federal skilled trades programme on feb 2013 i gave them 3 lakh 83 thousand rupee for arrange job offer letter they was promised me we arrane it in 9 month but till now, i dont get job offer letter please help me

[Jun 11, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by 9041825005 Jun 14, 2014
      please answer me
      not give me any answer me WWICS Group my case no. FSN 73122

rameshnegi
        "Great Thanks" for your excellent guidance and support through the process of my application. I really appreciate your efforts for navigating me. From the day I took my decision to lodge application with WWICS, I was very confident that your team has all the expertise and qualification to successfully process my application to completion.I always received 100% support and advice from your team. I have coordinated with your team and they are exceptionally good with profound knowledge of immigration procedures. Initially, I skeptical on how things are going to happen. However, their expertise and guidance made me comfortable and did not look back for any other help.

[May 20, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Satgur Singh Dhiman
          Dear Sir/Madam, I have applied for permanent residence (PR) in Canada in Federal Skilled Worker's Category through an immigration Consultancy WWICS Ltd. office at Patiala in 2005. I paid Rs. 50, 000/- & USD 300 to WWICS in 2005 for my and family member's PR. I also paid embassy fee. Now, this company informs me that the Canadian Embassy/Govt. has returned your application and refunding the fee payments. Against this, I receive a DD o[censored]SD 986.72 from WWICS, Patiala which is issued by Govt. of Canada. I ask the WWICS officials for give me back the payments (Rs. 50, 000/- & USD 300) made to them. But they refuse to refund this amount to me.Kindly lodge my complaint against this Company and get it resolve as soon as possible. Satgur Singh Dhiman

[Apr 09, 2014] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

WWICS — Registration fees paid - No agreement, no refund - when no service availed [Resolved]

shwetaa_patel
            I have been a client of WWICS who had paid Rs 56000 for Australian/Canadian Immigration. I was waiting for any of the countries'...

vikkasparmar
            Great news, we got our passport with visa just now along with landing papers.. I am really thankful to all of you for your supports and efforts.. Many thanks for all team members in WWICS.. Many Thanks to Reena Many Thanks to MR. Shankar Many thanks to all team members for your supports, am sorry if i don't mention any names.. We are planning to go end of march, please i need your guidance for the following a. Good place to settle (lading paper mentioned Toronto)b. Good place for getting job easily c. Good place for buying housed. Good place for child education Ms. Reena have sent some times back regarding one month accommodation and support from WWICS, i cant see that email, could you pls send it to me again.. off-course i need discount on it Also, please i need your guidance, what i should carry and what not, what are the papers required at immigration counter, etc..

am2014
              Dealing with WWICS Scam was a nightmare for me. I have never seen such scammers in my entire lifetime. They promised me that they would help me with my PR related work, but on the contrary they gave me nothing but stress. I am so frustrated and feel helpless in the situation the WWICS scammers have put me into. I wasted 10 years for this scam company and I have absolutely no clue about what to do now. I have seen other people too who have posted about the scam WWICS has done them. And now I know that I am not the only one who has suffered the consequences of the WWICS scam. It was my biggest fault investing my time in WWICS. Trusting them with my money was an absolutely wrong choice. They cheated me and wasted my time. WWICS made false promises to me and then scammed me by not getting my PR work done. WWICS scam is a menace for innocent people and this organization has fooled people by their fake procedures. WWICS is nothing but a vicious and dangerous trap which is set up, to scam people and make a fool out of them. I would like to request or rather warn other people to not go to WWICS for any immigration work.

amandeep gill
                I am febin joseph, EDU-SKILLED client from cochin branch (fsn: 63680).. My sincere thanks to the WWICS team members for paving a way to make my dream come true. It is really great time to be with WWICS team members, You all are simply 'good and great'. I would like to Thank Ms.sony who helps me a lot through out my visa processing . She is completely professional and every time she has been very helpful in providing right guidance. I must say that she is an asset to the organization. I will recommend all my known people to take up your services that too specially with Ms. Sony Once again i would like to thank for your kind co-operation, I wish lot of success to wwics group.

Djose dominic
                  Dear all, I have registered in WWICS for canada migration on sept, 2006. I got the file number in november, after that i dont have any contact with them. I am trying to get a response for last 3 years but no body cares to give me a reply. And recently when i visited the Cochin office i came to know that they have stopped the operations in Kerala. Since then i am sending mails to their mohali, banglore and chennai offices. i dont know where is my file. I need to get my money back. I warn any body planning to avail their services, because the companies culture it self is very bad. Regards, JoseDominic Dubai

deepareddy321
                    I went to the office to find out the details about PR to Australia on Skilled Immigration.That day evening itself a person from their office called me and asked me that I should pay the registration amount next day or else they might not consider any other filing of the persons to the said jobs. So without giving me much time to review, a person has come the next day to my home.I was reluctant as I didn't know much about their services.But he asked me to pay the amount, then the appl would be filed.When I said that I don't have enough money right then to pay, he asked me to give in the form of a cheque which I had to give in the name of WWICS. There was no follow up. Whenever I called they said there was no concerned person to meet.As days passed, I went to the office to find out what are papers need to be submitted but then they said the occupation list has changed, so instead of teacher post I have to get papers showing an experience as an accountant.Though I was a commerce post graduate, I worked for a very short time as an accountant because I was working as head teacher in a school.I tried to get the papers for that short service too.These people have not responded for any queries I made.They had shown much interest in collecting the money instead responding to customer's requests.Later the office was vacated from Hyd.Since then I called many times to refund the amount as my appl was not filed to neither Australia or Canada. I only request them to return my money.

am2014
                      I have been scammed by this pathetic organization like others who have also posted their reviews on internet about this company. WWICS is the second name for fraud. I paid them in full but still they took 7 months to submit my PR file. They irresponsibly delayed from their side. They promised me a PR approval in 5 years but instead they made me wait for 10 years with no PR approval. I want to warn and alert other people to stay away from this scam and would request people who have been a victim of WWICS fraud, to come forward and share their experience so that other people do not fall prey to WWICS scam. WWICS fraud was the first in my life that I was a victim of. WWICS makes you wait for a long time and then simply leaves you without any productive output. WWICS wastes a lot of time and investing in their services was a huge mistake. WWICS is a fake and fraud immigration consultancy service who simply wastes time and energy of innocent people. My 10 years of precious time, energy and peace of mind was wasted. WWICS scam and WWICS fraud have become the 2 most horrible terms in my life and I will never forgive WWICS scammers for the cheating and fraud they did to me.

am2014
                        WWICS fraudulently made me believe that they will do my PR work but they did not do anything. WWICS cheated me. They are simply the most pathetic organization I have even seen and the worst experience I have ever had in my life. They are scammers who took my money, wasted 10 years of my life time and gave me nothing in return. WWICS scammed me and wasted my 10 precious years of life waiting for them to complete my PR work. WWICS tricked me and took peace out of my life. Their job is to scam people and fraudulently fool them. I would like to warn other people to not go to WWICS for any immigration work as WWICS frauds might cheat them too. WWICS stressed me totally and made me feel frustrated. Fake WWICS procedures are just made to scam innocent people and waste their time. I think everybody should be aware of the WWICS fraud and WWICS cheating, so that other people do not get scammed by them as I got. They promised me PR approval but did not get it done. I am shattered and frustrated with no option but to curse myself for trusting in a useless organization like WWICS. Beware of WWICS scam and do not trust them at all. WWICS brought stress and frustration in my life and now I have no clue what to do about my PR work.

am2014
                          Dealing with WWICS was without any doubt an experience straight from hell. WWICS scam shook the peace of my life and shattered it into pieces. WWICS scamming proved to be the worst nightmare of my life. I have never seen such shameless people in my life who do not bother at all in what they have done to me. Scam WWICS should be banned to operate. I feel so depressed right now because I patiently waited for their services to give me the desired result but all I got was deceit and disgust. WWICS scammed me by making false promises to me and faked their interest in doing my work. They made me a fool by taking money from me, made me wait for 10 years and ultimately did nothing regarding my PR. I feel cheated and duped. I have been scammed by this pathetic organization like others who have also posted their reviews on internet about this company. WWICS is the second name for fraud. They fooled me by taking my money and giving me nothing except lot of stress and frustration. The moment I paid them, they seemed as their motive was now fulfilled and now my work will be done slow as a snail. They delayed things and carelessly wasted my time. They cheated me and did not help me at all. I should have never trusted WWICS in the first place.

am2014
                            WWICS deceives people upfront without any fear or shame what so ever. WWICS deceived me too. The deceiving WWICS people would first appear to be very calm, patient and helpful. But the moment they get their money, they transform into the worst set of people ione could ever imagine. The deceiving WWICS scams are so well structured that the victim would not even have the slightest of the hint about what pit is he going to fall in once he trusts WWICS with his hard earned money. The deceiving tricks WWICS plays on people are such that it will waste all the efforts and time of the victim and leave him standing clueless of what to do next. WWICS is a fraud company which deceived me of my trust and time. I trusted them with my PR approval and they promised that it would be done. But instead of fulfilling their promise, WWICS deceived me and wasted my time. It took loads of stress and 10 long years of my life to ultimately get the shocking news that my PR cannot get an approval due to some policy changes. WWICS deceives people by making false promises and uses fake procedures to scam them. Fraud and deceiving WWICS people cannot be trusted and I advise people to stay away from WWICS frauds.

am2014
                              I have heard and read about many people who con or scam other people to get money etc. fraudulently. But WWICS con was the first in my life that I was a victim of. WWICS con starts by luring you into their scam procedures of getting your immigration work done. In my case it was regarding my PR work. WWICS conned me into paying them money for their services which actually were never helpful. I got in touch with WWICS and they promised me that they would get my PR approval done. They started showing their true colours when they first delayed my PR file submission unnecessarily and later told me to wait. I waited and these WWICS tricksters took 7 months just for a simple file submission. And because of this unwanted delay my file submission was done under a new policy which said PR approval in 9 years instead of 5 years. Later after an eternally long and tiring wait for 10 years, the WWICS con finally came to life when I was notified that my PR file can no longer be submitted due to some policy changes. I was so frustrated and stressed due to this con WWICS played on me. My entire 10 years of time, energy and peace of mind was wasted. I urge people to please beware of WWICS con and scam as it will trick you into their scam procedures and ultimately leave you helpless without any positive output of your invested time and money.

am2014
                                WWICS scammers took advantage of my trust for them and made me look like a fool. They are the biggest cheats I have ever seen or heard about. They hit the right cord when they have to ask for your money and you get trapped in their honey laden trap. And the by the time you realize the scamming WWICS did to you, it is too late. WWICS scammed me by making false promises to me and faked their interest in doing my work. But, the moment I paid them, they became an all together different set of people. They delayed things, took my work carelessly, didn’t seem to put much effort at the end of all this drama, get the shocking news that my PR work can no more be done. They wasted 10 mammoth years of my life running after them to get my work completed, but the result they came up with was a big zero and all I got was stress, frustration & loss of faith. Scams WWICS run have not only affected my life, but others’ lives too. This can be clearly seen on various online review sharing portals wherein other people who are WWICS victims like me, have shared similar experiences of how WWICS scammed them too. I urge people to come forward and share their experiences if they too have fallen prey to WWICS scam.

am2014
                                  The pathetic WWICS organization totally wasted my time and left me helpless with no clue at all about what to do now. I went to them for my PR approval and they asked me to pay for their services, which I did on time. But the moment they got money, they started showing their true colors. WWICS delayed my PR file submission by 7 months and then ultimately I had to wait for six years for my PR work to be done. They called me for some silly training regarding my work after which they again went silent in respect to their pace to complete my work. They seem to have been inspired by snails and thus move as slowly as possible to do people’s work. After this I had to bear the waiting of another few years, making it a total of 10 years of eternal wait to get some news on my PR approval. But what I finally got after 10 years what shocking like the Sun just rose from the west. I got the news that my PR can no longer be processed now due to some policy changes.

WWICS cheated me and have cheated other people too. I m not just saying it just like that to make my point, but it is the visible truth. You can yourself go ahead and read various online reviews of people who are the victim of WWICS fraud. There are many people just like me who got cheated by WWICS. They too have shared their story about how they got scammed by WWICS. I wish I had never trusted WWICS.

WWICS Group — WWICS Worst Experience of My Life [Resolved]

am2014
                                    WWICS has been the worst experience of my life. My trust in WWICS has been shattered into pieces. There are people who lie...