XIPHIAS Immigration Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 11, 2021

File a complaint to XIPHIAS Immigration

Having problems with XIPHIAS Immigration?

File a complaint and get it resolved by XIPHIAS Immigration customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

XIPHIAS Immigration

XIPHIAS Immigration Phone Numbers

Toll free

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

XIPHIAS Immigration reviews & complaints(28)

Alright, This took sometime for me to write this complaint. Because i was not sure whether I am the one at fault or the consultants were at fault. Yes, they are that good to make you question your life and educational stature. i started by process with Xiphias on 2014 and my process ended in 2017. 3 Years in the process and i am still unsure of the 3 years i spent on this to manage my life personally & financially, 3 years and not one day...

Started a service in 2018 and spent 1.5 lakhs for the false promises and 0 service delivered. Cheaters and fraudsters
XIPHIAS Immigration customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mr. Azharuddin Sayed. We have read your complain and wanted to clarify two things. There is some confusion about your paying Rs. 1.5 lacs. to us. As per our records, you have not paid us this amount. Your profile has been created in Canada's Express Entry Pool. Your profile had expired, and our Processing have renewed the same, please reach out to at [protected]@xiphias.in or call us on +91 [protected].

We paid Xiphias immigration 1.4 Lakh INR for immigration services and after payment to till date we didn't had any proper communication regarding the immigration process and the coordinator assigned to us has been changed four times. The reason we chose immigration services is that they will provide guidance throughout the process but never received any such from the Xiphias team. Everytime we had to learn something from the internet and...
    "DO NOT TRUST/ ENGAGE WITH XIPHIAS"

I am sharing this review based on my research and personal experience with Xiphias. In Nov 2018 I spoke to a sales representative from Xiphias "Harish Kumar" He asked me to go through the initial assessment to check if I am eligible to apply. My initial assessment score was 398. This was before I completed my education assessment and Ielts. I asked him what my chances are, he told me that...

Hi, I have deposited 75k in XIPHIAS Immigration Consultancy's Account. Its been 2 years now still am not getting any positive response as they committed on the time of money submission.

I am really tired and fed up chasing them positively. At last i mailed them to refund my money but they clearly refused to return.

At this situation what should i do now because 75k isn't a small amount.
    Mr. Anil Kumar, At the outset we regret to hear about your experience. Your profile's validity has expired in the Express Entry Pool of Canada. Please reach out to us at [protected]@xiphias.in or call us at +[protected] to help resolve your complain.

Humanity fisty!!!

With your recent updates what’re you trying to say, i asked very clear to refund my money as i lost my job due to covid 19 outbreak, i’m in home quarantine & taking care my family & parents once again i m requesting you do the needful.

Life has become very difficult to lead the basic life, i request you kindly provide me the gem genuine service without next & higher level!!!

Thanks!...
      Hello everyone,

"high level of escalation"

Its been an year now i have processed my application for canada pr visa with xiphias however due to this pandemic covid 19 outbreak i have lost my job i have decided to drop out the plan however now my family & parents completely depended on me to take care of family and their health.

However last week i addressed this issue with with them which they're...
      This is a fraud consultancy saying us to pay 75k prior by telling offer will end and after paying no updates will be from. Theor side. They will just send an remainder ielts mail alone.

My question is why you people getting money without having valid ielts score. You should ask us to appear for ielts and should get the money.

You guys are fraud and good in canvassing the people. Am extremely angry about this...

This organization does lots smooth talk before the client commits to the process and they become rude and careless once the client pays money

They charge hefty fees just to fill forms and even that they don't do it properly which results in visa application being rejected and forever the client has to bear the burden of visa rejection

They are very unprofessional and dont have any sense of customer satisfaction. They commit mistakes which results in mental agony for the client apart from financial and emotional distress

This is my 3rd complaint with same content and i will tell you why!! These people are fraudsters at different level.
        I would have given negative if i could. These are fraud people, i will make sure everyone knows the truth before you fall for this agency. I don't understand how they have got so many positive reviews, mostly paid i guess!! Not sure. I am attaching the pics of important emails from this fraud agency. I had applied for...

Xiphias Immigration — its a fraud agency

I would have give negative if i could. these are fraud people, I will make sure everyone knows the truth before you fall for this agency. I don't understand how they have got so many positive reviews, mostly paid i guess!! not sure. I am attaching the pics of important emails from this fraud agency. I had applied for Australia and these people said i am eligible for the PR where is I wasn't, wasted my 2 years and now when I am asking for...

I was counseled for canada pr by sandhali from xiphias for canada pr. He got me to transfer 2400 rs for preassessment report stating that the iccrc consultant would do the assessment and give me a detailed report for the same. What i got is just a half baked report with 67 points calculation and crs points calculated which i could have googled... When contacted.. They are not refunding my money back.. And spoke arrogantly.. Big time frauds.. Don't go for this consultancy... Thank god that i did not initiate the pr process with them...
        Jul 29, 2019
        XIPHIAS Immigration Customer Care's response
        Hello Vandana,
        Please note that if your profile is not eligible we refund full amount and if your profile is eligible then asking for a refund is unethical demand!Each profile goes to legal cell for review through our ICCRC member and we cannot take any profile which is ineligible.Please do not defame company intentionally for INR 2000!
        Jul 29, 2019
        Updated by Vandana Balan
        On what basis has the eligibility been determined???...all you have done from your end is calculate the eligibility points and the CRS point calculation which your counselor Sandhali had already done in office...so what more was done here ?...so u basically charged me for what was already assessed in your office and which i could have just googled..there was nothing done extra here...this basic assessment...other consultancies do free of charge..if INR 2000 is such a meagre amount for you...why don't u guys refund it..when the customer is dissatisfied...and there is no need for me to defame the company intentionally..what do I stand to gain...
        Hi Vandana Balan!

Be glad that somehow you didnt fall in this and got out before it was too late. Think that 2400 saved you from loosing lakhs. I have paid 1.5 Lakhs, its a long story what i have gone through, check my complaint. I will be writing in detail again on my same complaint as they have crossed all the limits with the way of their replies on my emails and how they have handled the issue.

Before going to such fraud companies, i would suggest do your research. I can now only help people not to get into this fraud agency. Also keep sharing these links everywhere possible so that people are more aware when they take the decisions.
        The team has spoken to me and we have resolved this issue amicably.

Xiphias Immigration — money wasted total 80k

Xiphias Immigration, Bangalore — immigration to canada

Hi there, i am shaffi ahamed. And had a very bad experience with this fraudulent company since 2013. They gave me an offer and said i need to pay as the offer is going to get over. I paid them 75, 000 + registration fee + wes fee + phone & courier fee. Such unprofessional people. They keep changing their managers and every time you have to start up from the beggining. Not even once they have called my for my processing in the course of these...

Xiphias Immigration Bangalore — xiphias. an immigration fraud at bangalore

I had applied at xiphias for quebec immigration proccess (Canada) in jan-2015. Before applying, xiphias has arranged a meeting with the manager mr: varun singh and he assured me that the duration of processing will be up to 3 to 4 years max. It has been around 4 years but still i have to wait minimum of 2 more years. Moreover, he told me that the required ielts score is 6 in each band to apply for express entry and i scored 6.5 overall. But,...
          Amazed at the positive comments and really wished that i could feel and write the same about xiphias.
          My experience with them has been so very disappointing. Im now in the process of getting a lawyer help me get my money back. All i did was them 75000 rupees upfront and then starts document collection. Their document collection stage is so ridiculously tiring i gave up midway and told them i could not go further and needed my money...

My name is Mahesh, was interested in applying for Australia Visa hence approached Xiphias Immigration they told me to pay first installment of money to start the process and I paid around 40K INR rupees, I was completely unhappy with services provided by them, all they do is trapping customers and make them to avail their services and force them to pay huge amount has first installment .

I tried my best to reach their teams and higher officials to take care of my concern no body is ready to listen and they said they are not going to refund money.

Its been really painful to say that, I got scammed with them and my money gone wasted without availing any services.

This is final hope hence I am writing my complaints in this forum, Kindly please take care of my case.

Client : Invoice No: XIP/BLR/IMM/1221
          Service Tax (14.00%) 4870
          Swach Bharat tax (0.5%) 174
          Krishi Kalyan Cess (0.5%) 174
          Total (Or Equivalent Foreign Currency) 40001

Please find the branch details

XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION PVT LTD
          [protected]@xiphias.in
          +[protected], +[protected]
          Toll Free No's:
          +[protected], +[protected]

Please find the conversations details given by Xiphias team

MY TICKET DETAILS
          Ticket No. : #21427 Support Type : Management
          Subject : Required attention
          Created : 05-Sep-2017 11:29:59 PM Status : Closed

COMMENTS
          Harika Bulasala ([protected]@xiphiasimmigration.com)
          06-Oct-2017 12:16:39 PM

Greetings of the day..!

Kindly check the emails from the help desk.

03-Oct-2017 02:01:55 PM
          please provide latest update on the below request.

29-Sep-2017 04:24:42 AM
          Could you please help me with the below status update

28-Sep-2017 12:10:36 AM
          Hi Harika,

Please do not close the ticket, until amount get refunded, till then keep ticket open.

Mahesh

26-Sep-2017 12:07:08 PM
          Greetings of the day..!
          As per our telephonic conversation, I will initiate your concern to your sales coordinator.

26-Sep-2017 08:54:49 AM
          Any progress with respect to REFUND status, still have not get any response on this.

23-Sep-2017 03:06:14 AM
          You can reach me on Monday 25th after 2 pm, for more discussion

21-Sep-2017 09:58:57 PM
          Hi Harika,

As mentioned in the previous comment, i am not interested in availing this service due to lack of proper information, it would be grateful if you start initiating refund process asap and route to the right team.
          Note: Please do not close the ticket from your end, until further confirmation from my end.

21-Sep-2017 04:16:44 PM
          Greetings of the day..!

As per your ticket information. I tried calling you but the call was disconnected and I shared the ICAS process links to you and about the IELTS scores. Please go through the clinks.

19-Sep-2017 10:45:59 PM
          As per the last telephonic conversation it was discussed more information will be provided on the call as per the specified given time by me, did not received any update.Very unhappy with the way service has been providing to the customers.

Now I would request which ever department is responsible for refund transfer this ticket to them . Previously discussed with sales team and they are denying the request which is totally unacceptable, Do you think Customer will pay the hard earned money without getting any services from your end? Hope you are understanding the concern from customer point of view.

Finally I have decided to opt out the services, and would expect shortly to credit those amount soon in couple of days.In case if i do not get positive solutions will be escalating this issue with high visibility.

06-Sep-2017 05:10:42 PM

Greetings of the day..!

As per our telephonic conversation. I will have checked your eligibility and please find the below link for ICAS process.
          ICAS LINK - http://www.icascanada.ca/new/immigration-to-canada.aspx
          IQAS LINK - https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx.
          For any further queries please contact us.

05-Sep-2017 11:29:59 PM
          Immigration Team,
          It's been devastating support currently I am getting from your end. Now it been close to one year where there is no right path or guidance to proceed further. I would expect anyone to look into my case immediately or If there is no solution ahead i would request to refund those payment made earlier in case if do not get refund should probably might take help from Consume protection forum in this regard.
          Mar 28, 2018
          Updated by Mahesh Kadkha
          Please let me know if you need any other additional information, waiting for your help

Waste of money and time. A frustrating and non-transparent process. They do a pre-evaluation with all best scores and best scenarios that gives a false hope. The processing officer assigned to us has done nothing. I have personally visited their office multiple times and all they give is false hope. Few employees are not sure of the process themselves and tend to confuse you too.I have spent a total of 80K+ on this useless procedure. Nobody has told us the complete process till now. Have no clue where the money went. They keep you blind-folded. In this one year, I have never received any update email except the draw score which I can check myself.
          After multiple frustrating IELTS score ( another fraud organization - falling short by 0.5 band every time. You can read the reviews and will find various applicants in the same situation that proves it is a fraud), I decided to go with a PNP option. Xiphias has done nothing about PNP . They have not even resolved my queries nor given an update. Moreover, I have read on Quora now that Canada hardly requires skilled immigrants who look for white collar jobs.

Please think before using somebody's hard earned money.
          TO EVERYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT CANADA IMMIGRATION, please do it yourself. Just some research required.
          XIPHIAS Immigration Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
          GalicHolidaysWorst ! Your intention to defame the company will be taken to court of law and for sure we will make sure you do not spam and defame companies on negative competitions.
          Hello Mr. Mahesh Kadkha, at the outset we regret to hear about your experience. We don't seem to be having your details. We request you to provide your full details and please reach out to us at [protected]@xiphias.in or call us on +91 [protected].

My self rahul awandekar from akola, i have purchases redmi4a in the september 2017, last month on 12 february 2018, my phone automatically went dead,
            I surrendered my phone to authorized service center flex mobiles in akola for repairing on the same date, the receptionist took my phone asked me the problem and told me they will call me after 2hrs.
            After 2hrs what they told me was shockingly unbelievable,
            They told your phone's on off switch is broken and hence your phone's motherboard got damaged, and phone will be repaired out of warranty,
            Gave me estimate of rs 5000 around for in warranty phone for repair.

My on off switch was intact and fully functional, apart from that how on off switch would damage motherboard of phone?
            Anyone who understand little bit of electronics would understand fraud this service center is doing by replacing working parts within the phone with another parts and charging customer by earning double profit, repairing phone within warranty would not yield any thing to them, this has became a very big business since common man dose not understand much about electronics
            I called customer care and sent them mails several mails but every thing is worthless, very very poor service by xiaomi nothing is happening i am very much frustrated

Either give me proof of physical damage since phone was not declare d physically damaged while they received it for repairing, later after 2h they called me and told which is not accept able or
            I want xiaomi to repair my or replace my handset. Or i may have to file a petition in consumer court against service center and xiaome for malpractices
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Regretting the decision now.
            Hello Mr. Awandekar, at the outset we regret to hear about your experience. We dont seem to be having your details. We request you to provide your full details and please reach out to us at [protected]@xiphias.in or call us on +91 [protected].

Dear all i am mrs preetha sunish, xiphiyas consultant in bangalore is a cheating consultant. I have started my canada migration processing in the year 2013 and i have paid 1.65 lack rupees as a processing fee and service charges. Before starting processing they promised me with in 18 months i can move to canada. So i beleived them and i waited and wasted my time arround 5 yrs. And finally they are telling my file is incomplete and cant go and they are not refunding my money. Now they are blaming me and shouting at me when i ask for refund. I am requesting anybody plan to make migration to anywhere dont go to this consultant.
              customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Regretting the decision now.
              Hello Mr. Awandekar, at the outset we regret to hear about your experience. We don, t seem to be having your details. We request you to provide your full details and please reach out to us at [protected]@xiphias.in or call us on +91 [protected].
              Hello Ms. Priya Sunish, at the outset we regret to hear about your experience. We dont seem to be having your details. We request you to provide your full details and please reach out to us at [protected]@xiphias.in or call us on +91 [protected].

Xiphias Immigration Private Limited — fraud immigration company

Poor services. Don't ever think about this firm for immigration.
                I am not sure if the five stars which are given are genuine or if the agency people have made them.
                I read these testimonials and believed it to be true and went for canada pr process in september 2016 and now i am writing this that nobody else should be deceived like me.
                Initially we were told it is a six month process, which we for obvious reasons knew...