Www.wishingone. Com — replacement

Rajarajanreporter on Nov 24, 2017
I buy a philips power bank throught online shop the site address is www. Wishingone. com, they are promise to give the product with free samsung bluetooth on cash on delivery
But I revived not working power bank and bluetooth sother brand and also dont give company address how claim, kindly take complaint and do the needful, as soon as possible.

Palanirajan

Thamizhga consumer vigilance monthly magazine Reporter.

Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

But I received not working Nokia 1100 phone, how do I claim, kindly take complaint and do the needful, as soon as possible.

Vinay
Dear ………………………

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. Please fill all your information for refund @ http://deals.shopdebest.com/
Rinto Poulose's reply, Nov 30, 2017
I am going to complaint for your product
syed1158's reply, Dec 1, 2017
you ### wishing one people,

I have registered a complaint on your website 2 times. but no response from you ### people. you guys are busy with ###
I have got the same issue aswell nd with no contact info I'm wondering how to get in touch with wishingone.com
I'm also the victim same as above customers i also purchase philips 30000 mah powerbank after 5 days delivered to my home address and after unboxing i saw the powerbank already use with lots of scratches on it.
Powerbank is not to the mark as it mentions 30000 mah it gets drain im 1 to 2 hours ra charges.

Secondly Bluetooth device built quality is very cheap all plastic material but its working though.

Im very disappointing with powerbank what can i do now?

Please guide.
Its fake product
Can u solve my problem
Kindly refund the amount and take back the materials

akshay thrissur's reply, Dec 2, 2017
Bad company
I am also order a nokia 1100 ..but you send a nokia 1110i . i put a charging phone is not working

I am very very Disappointed with this phone

Please needful help
I too purchased Philips Power bank with Samsung Bluetooth. Since it is local product It's not not working. Not able to contact them. Fraud website.
This is froud company
Along with this fraud company the sites advertising this company should also be prosecuted
Hi, This is Rajesh Sonalekar. I had ordered a Philips power bank. What I got is a defunct Samsung power bank which is defunct and a piece of bluetooth which was supposed to come free with the power bank. I want to return the product as I feel cheated and I want my money back.

I registered my complaint on wishingone.com, but did not get any response yet.
I had ordered a philips power bank. What i got is a dead & defected samsung power bank which is not even working and a piece of bluetooth which was come free with the power bank that also not working or dummy piece. I want to return the product as i feel cheated and i want my money back. Why you people are playing & cheating with peoples emotion & money.
I registered my complaint on wishingone.com, but did not get any response yet.
I got number & details of trendy deals ecom from logistics and now if not getting any revert for refund from next 3 days then going to file a case against wishingone.com & trendy deals ecom both & also submitting a complaint in cyber cell in the name of wishingone.com.

Bad product, Bad service, Bad wishingone.com.

Waiting for reply if this company is genuine.
My order is delivered but it's bad product, Samsung power bank is not suitable by my mobile and vivo Bluetooth low quality product so refund my money

Www.wishingone. Com - replacement