Xiaomi India — bluetooth malfunction

Good day
This is mohd shees ansari( yasir) I bought mi tv 55 inch pro on 12 Dec 2018 from mi store mobile app and since then I have been reporting bluetooth connectivity malfunction of my TV i asked the service engineer to replace tv they refused in fact they want to pass the 10 days within which replacement can be made, anyway after having being replaced the mother board and ir chip inside TV the bluetooth connectivity issue is not being solved, my home theater and Bluetooth ear phone version is 4.1, i am very very disappointed with mi tv I like to replace my TV or return my full money back and xiaomi can collect their TV.
You can check the number of complaint I made through my registered phone number which is [protected].I feel I have been handed over old tv for a price of new. If my TV is not being replaced within 5 days I will post the feed back on Facebook Twitter YouTube saying that don't buy this idot mi tv.
SN no. 19341/[protected]
Order no. [protected].
The name and contact number of the service engineer as below.
Shukla [protected]
Bablu [protected]
If you contact them, tell them by my nick name which is yasir.
Home Address 548 Y1 kidwai nagar kanpur uttar pradesh.
Brgds
MOhd shees ansari(yasir)
Tel [protected]
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Mi tv 4a speakers are making crackling sounds/noise
need to be replaced immediately
My mi new mobile used 1year bt right right corner side not working what the hell
On my. Redmi pro 5.
I have small patches on my. screen.
It's speakers are also not working well.
They are making unpleasant sound.
The phone is in guaranty section .
So please take action quickly.
Thank you.

Xiaomi India
    Xiaomi India Phone
    Xiaomi India Address
    Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103