[Resolved] Xiaomi India — redmi note 6 pro complaint network and sound rough

Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited 8th Floor, Tower-1, Umiya Business Bay, Marathahalli-Sarjapur, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Pin Code – 560103, Bangalore, India
 Dilip Sahu2019 on Apr 19, 2019
I buy online mi store phone redmi note 6 pro on 27 march 2019. It was problem in network and sound. I call several times to customer care, they tested hardware and diagnose online and suggest to rest your phone. I did so, but problem same persist. I went to two times service center. They reset phone and second time replace hardware, but problem was same. They told me the this phone has this standard. It will not be compare with another one. The behavior of receptionist person was rude when i asked for replace the part.
She told me, you may charged for open phone and parts charge, i argue this is new one, not old than one month. Then she agreed to replace part but unfortunately my luck was not with me.

Dilip
+91-[protected]

Oder no.[protected]
Order date - 25 march 2019
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2019
Do not close it, it is pending and will be onward pending. Company is not want to resolve issue.

They are deceiving me only. Please do resolve issue or refund my money.Mi Xiaomi are theft. My phone is not usable after 14 times repair, no also get jobsheet and they could not change phone on warranty period of 10 days.The force to me go again n again whenever you are tired of their stupid, fool service repairing process. A big robber and deceiver.
Updated by Dilip Sahu2019, Aug 03, 2019

They are closing without resolve, there is faith on this site?
Updated by Dilip Sahu2019, Aug 14, 2019
It is totaly making fool, I visited several time but not repair success. They are deceiving customer till tired of servicing.
It is big scam with Indian people to sold chines set with chinese promise term n condition.

Is there our consumer form is not responding matter.

Why it is closed case without ask the customer?

Can I get reason to cause the close it to consumer forum?
Updated by Dilip Sahu2019, Sep 05, 2019
I have been complaining since 5 months but issue not resolved after 14 times visited. They did not give us job sheet. Online support ask for job sheet for futher investigation, we do talked with service center person for job sheet then say us online support, there is no need for.

We have not been helped while mail and twitter to Mr.Leijun and Mr. Manu kumar jain.
Why are they doing so in this case.
We said, please take away this handset, no need replace or refund but not answering

Who will help me? Kindly suggest.

Dilip
+91-[protected]

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Xiaomi India - redmi note 6 pro complaint network and sound rough