[Resolved] Xiaomi India — redmi note 6 pro complaint network and sound rough

Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited 8th Floor, Tower-1, Umiya Business Bay, Marathahalli-Sarjapur, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Pin Code – 560103, Bangalore, India
 Dilip Sahu2019 on Apr 19, 2019
I buy online mi store phone redmi note 6 pro on 27 march 2019. It was problem in network and sound. I call several times to customer care, they tested hardware and diagnose online and suggest to rest your phone. I did so, but problem same persist. I went to two times service center. They reset phone and second time replace hardware, but problem was same. They told me the this phone has this standard. It will not be compare with another one. The behavior of receptionist person was rude when i asked for replace the part.
She told me, you may charged for open phone and parts charge, i argue this is new one, not old than one month. Then she agreed to replace part but unfortunately my luck was not with me.

Dilip
+91-[protected]

Oder no.[protected]
Order date - 25 march 2019
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2019
Do not close it, it is pending and will be onward pending. Company is not want to resolve issue.

They are deceiving me only. Please do resolve issue or refund my money.
Updated by Dilip Sahu2019, May 04, 2019
Not resolved, It is making fool only. They have to harassed the customer only send service center.Please stop to making fool and refund my money. Set is not ok after several repair.

You are not followup your policy. Why not changed OEM defective piece?

Why forced me to take out job sheet, let me know the reason for not given me job sheet.

Your company is suprimo to make public fool.
Updated by Dilip Sahu2019, May 04, 2019
My handset is not working after several repair. This is OEM defect piece. Network stuck and make and received all calls the helping of head phone due to rough sound.

They are deceiving the customer to send service center again and again.

Please help to changed defective piece or refund money.

Updated by Dilip Sahu2019, May 04, 2019
who resolve it, escalate this call to next level assessment please. My issue is as it after visited several time repaired hand set

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Xiaomi India - redmi note 6 pro complaint network and sound rough