Xpressbees Logistics — fake tracking update

I’m supposed to receive my RBL credit card and Xpressbees are supposed to deliver it. Xpressbees is the worst courier service I have encountered in my life. They are liars and con artists, their website tracking states that delivery was attempted on 10march2018 but couldn’t deliver because the residence was closed, this is a total lie, I was at home waiting for the shipment, I even called Xpressbees customercare several times that day and they assured me it will be delivered by 7pm but what I got by 7pm was a message that it cannot be delivered.
The next day I called them again and I get the reply they can’t deliver it since it was a Sunday and on Monday it will be delivered. I waited on Monday till 5:30pm and called them again and they now say it will be delivered only on Tuesday coz the shipment is in transit.
Transit ? Their website clearly states that the shipment is in Adyar since 10thmarch2018 and today is 12thmarch2018 and Adyar is my locality, my residence is in adyar, one end to the other end of adyar is only 10 minutes apart. They don’t have a office or contact number in the city if Chennai. Complete bogus company. Don’t understand why credit card companies use services of such unprofessional and unreliable couriers like Xpressbees.

fake tracking update

[Mar 13, 2018] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I want to return the product... Plz kindly collect it that is warst sarree for rs 650 there is no value of money for that product i never order again plz collect back and return the money first

XpressBees Logistics Phone
    XpressBees Logistics Address
    3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001