[Resolved] Xrbia Developers Limited — xrbia is not giving agreed 50% of pre emi under adf scheme

Mulashi, Hinjewari,pune,maharashtra, India
 krishna3
I have booked a flat in Xrbia Hinjewadi in 2012. My Flat number is A5\110. Under ADF scheme given by Xrbia, he was suppose to provide 50% of pre-EMI of the loan however i have never get it.
I got possession in Aug 2016. I have requested xrbia to settle the pre-EMI balance during final settlement at the time of possession but i have been told that they will do it after possession.
I am constantly following with Xrbia, sent more than 15 reminders email, talked to Mr Sunny ( part of management), Sonam ( from ADF team) multiple time but i have not received any response. Every time i have been told that it will be done soon. I have record of all mail communication which i have done with Xrbia.
It seems Xrbia has no intention to give my 50% pre-EMI amount. I need your help to get this amount from Xrbia.Please assist.

Vishal
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2018
Xrbia Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2017
Dear Vishal,

Greetings from Team XRBIA!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you we would like to inform you
that we now have a dedicated Customer Care Team to address and resolve all your queries or difficulties.

To register your complain you can call us on:[protected] or WhatsApp us on: +[protected] you can also write to us at [protected]@xrbia.com with information of your booking details.

Our team will get back to you soon.

Comments

If you want your hard earned money back you have to file complaint in EOW and also file a complaint in National Commission. If you need any help you can contact us.

Adv. Suresh Mittal
no rating froud developers
Dear Sir I am repeatedly complaining about ceiling leakage in flat A11 408 but society is not attending this issue. Pls help

+91 20 4150 0900 [Customer Support]
    +91 22 6132 0190 [Chembur Central]
    +91 22 6132 0051 [Mumbai]
    "The Affairs", 26, Beverly Park, Plot no 20, Palm Beach Road, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Xrbia Developers Limited - xrbia is not giving agreed 50% of pre emi under adf scheme