Xrbia — xrbia balewadi project

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Gopal A. on Apr 16, 2018
We book 1rk flat at xrbia developers ltd., balewadi project. Flat no b2711 total saleble area 309 sqft. We paid 1.40lack as a token of 10% booking amount. But last one year after giving 4 time commitment of project launching still said project not launch and not get proper response from builder after multiple time visit and various mail communication. Thats why launch complaint to you please support.

[Apr 16, 2018] Xrbia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please contact me on [protected] as i am facing same problem
Gopal A.'s [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 20, 2018
Ok share ur no
hi please share the details with me aswell. we should approach together.
Very frustrating experience with Xrbia Balewadi. 0 rating!!

I have booked a flat last year March 2017 in Xrbia Balewadi C-611 and was told the construction will start by June 2017. Whwn the construction didnot start till August, I kept continous followups and every time they would say it will start by next month. This continued till Dec 2017 when they have not yet recieved the RERA number and waiting for the same. Meanwhile they already took 20% of payment.

Finally I cancelled my booking on Jan 2018 and they are not even refunding my amount. After continuous follow ups, part payment was done on April 2018 and still I am waiting to get my remaining 10% payment.
It has been 6 months I am waiting for my refund of paid amount. Please look into the issue on urgent basis . Dont play with our patience, , !!!
[email protected]'s reply, Jul 20, 2018
Did they comit to pay back entire amount?
We have booked flat in Xerbia balewadi in April 2017 yet project is not yet started.we are worried..please share experiences
Hi parag, I am dastagir Shaikh I am also same problem. It will be a good idea for all o[censored]s to connect on Facebook and then we can exchange our details you can find me on Facebook with this name I am wearing a green t-shirt so you can recognise me.

+91 20 4150 0900 [Customer Support]
    +91 22 6132 0190 [Chembur Central]
    +91 22 6132 0051 [Mumbai]
    "The Affairs", 26, Beverly Park, Plot no 20, Palm Beach Road, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Xrbia - xrbia balewadi project