Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — added extra amount without my knowledge to my package, no response for 10 days for my mails

madhuri kohli on Nov 2, 2018

I booked singapore package from yatra.com, made almost complete payment with 6791 amount left, needed to make a few changes in package, contacted yatra 3 times with no response, also the amount left on payment portal changed from 6791 to (7898+10420) for my 2 reference ids yh4335434 and yh4335447, without my acknowledgement. Its very frustrating from a company like this to get no response even thought mailing them 3 times since 21st october almost 12 days, also sudden changes in the package without any information. Earlier also a payment issue happened, i paid complete amount and then they said no mam this is remaining we are changing the amount. Its highly frustrating. I wont choose yatra ever again and ask people never to choose it with such kind of responses. I need to complete the payment by 3rd nov. Highly frustrated.

[Nov 02, 2018] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2018
Dear Madhuri,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Charges are calculated basis on the active ROE, we have tried to search but could not find the details, kindly share the communication which you are having regarding the charges. We will get the same checked.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018

We are changing the status of this post to “Resolved” as we have not received any response from your end. For any further queries please feel free to connect with us.

Warm Regards,
Yatra Care!
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

While making online flight booking, I did not expressly choose travel assistance insurance but cheat Yatra charged me for it anyway as the selection toggle button is defaulted to Y. I want to register a complaint against Yatra for misleading customers as all OPTIONAL chargeable items should require express acceptance / acknowledgement by consumer
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Dear Kalpana,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would want to inform you that insurance is default but online option is available for the passengers to deselect the same.

Yatra Care.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Dear Kalpana,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

Request to kindly share your Yatra booking number to check if insurance can be cancelled.

Yatra Care.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - added extra amount without my knowledge to my package, no response for 10 days for my mails