[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — didn't get refund of my booking 28 feb

Aarav Shukla on Mar 11, 2019
I have booked a flight from goa to indore on 28 feb 2019 11:45 pm through yatra.com and as soon as i made the payment i got a mail that you tickets are unconfirmed and amount will credit in your bank within 3-4 days but its 10th of march still not got the money.

When i contact to customer care they say we have not got any booking of this refrence no.

I made the amount using hdfc credit card and payment mode was emi

The amount is shown in my emi

Booking refrence no[protected]

I have attached the screen shot

I just want my money back

Or else i will file a complain in consumer forum

didn't get refund of my booking 28 feb
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-11 00:01:26

[Mar 11, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2019

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have faced! We have requested our support team to check the payment status and update you. We will connect with you as soon as we have a revert on this.

Best Regards,
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2019

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We would like to inform you that refund of INR 5769.00 has been processed from our end in your same mode of payment on 11th March 2019. Please note yatra takes 24 hours to process the refund, if payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 2 to 3 working days and if payment has been made from public sector bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account.

Yatra Care

Comments

Thats the samw line which you Cc guys use

I want the solution as fast as possible
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019

Dear Aarav,

We will update you on priority. Request your patience in the interim.

Best Regards,
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019

Lets see

I will wait for few days.

And if i recieve the refund will update you.

I'm staying in USA and I'm trying to reschedule my flight which I booked previously in yatra.com

But It doesn't allow me to reschedule through online and gave me tollfree number [protected]

But I cannot connect to above number from USA. Could you please provide valid working number so that I contact you from USA.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019

Dear Dileep,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request to kindly share your Yatra booking reference number along with your contactable number at [email protected] for us to assist you and you can also contact us at +919555800800 for us to assist you.

Regard
Yatra Care.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - didn't get refund of my booking 28 feb