[Resolved]  Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — gift voucher for rs.15,000/-

My daughter won yatra gift coupon for Rs.15000/ in her school progtamme conducted by yatra.com-. I am contacting yatra office Mylapore, Chennai for using the coupon for holiday trip. But no body helping me. Mylapore yatra office given help line no. But no use. I am not able to redeem the gift voucher. Yatra.com simply cheated. I request you to take appropriate action for cheating people, that to children by conducting programmes in their school premises.

gift voucher for rs.15,000/-
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-17 00:05:04

[Mar 05, 2018] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We would request to kindly share your contact details for us to assist you better regarding your query.

Best Regards
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 09, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 17, 2018
Dear Mr.Rao,

Greeting from Yatra.com !

We are changing the status of this post to “Resolved” as we have not received any response from your end. For any further queries please feel free to connect with us.

Warm Regards,
Yatra Care

Comments

Cancelled my flight from Delhi to Goa and Goa to Delhi 10 days prior. My both flights were refundable. But after cancellation Yatra has not refund my money. I have read Yatra terms and conditions before cancellation it was clearly mentioned that if you cancel flight 48.hrs before only 500rs will be cancellation charges. Now they are not ready.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2018

Dear Kaku,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you!

We have received your query and would respond you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Yatra care
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2018

Dear Kaku,

Thank you for your patience!

We would like to inform you that as we have checked cancellation charges depends on the Airline fare rules. And, it's displayed on Yatra website before the confirmation of the booking also. Charges were not hide from our end, it's clearly mentioned there. And, we would request you to kindly share the T&C or screen shot in which it's mention that INR 500.00 will be the cancellation charges in your booking to check it further.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Phone
    +91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Address
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001