[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — refund problems

Ashoknagar Kalyangarh, West Bengal, India
 Jayprakash Halder on Apr 20, 2019
Last friday i purchased 4 train tickets from howrah to katpadi junction. It costed me 2768.60 rupees. But after 20 minutes yatra.com send me an email that they would send me the refund because they couldn't get me these tickets. It has been a time but i didn't get my refund and whenever i checked the status of my refund, it showed me nothing.
Yatra ref[protected]
Transaction id[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2019

[Apr 20, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
Dear Mr. Halder,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

This is with the reference to your email regarding the train booking under reference ID[protected].

We really apologize for the inconvenience you have gone through. We would like to inform you that we have processed your refund of INR 2728.00 from our end on 19th April, 19.

Please note, Yatra takes only 24hrs to process the refund, Further, if the payment was made through Private sector bank then it will take 2-3 working days & if the payment was made through Public sector bank then it will take up to 7 working days to reflect the credit into your account.

Yatra Care

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - refund problems