YatraGenie Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 18, 2022

File a complaint to YatraGenie

Having problems with YatraGenie?

File a complaint and get it resolved by YatraGenie customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

YatraGenie

YatraGenie Website

YatraGenie Head Office Address

Komitla Travels, No.21 Ground Floor, Azeema Buliding, T S P Road & New A V Road, Kalasipalyam
Bangalore North

YatraGenie Phone Numbers

1 860 425 1234

YatraGenie reviews & complaints page 4

In yatragenie portal it show bellandur stop but i called to driver he told there is no stop in bellandur and check with where you booked and he was behaving to customer not good. He talking very rood. And customer care number also not working properly and every time deduct my amount in phone bill. Thier sevrice also very bad. There are not maintaining proper timings. Drivers behave very bad to customers.
YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a ticket from Hyderabad to srikakulam, the schedule departure is mentioned as 6.05pm, I got a call from the staff at 5:55 saying the is going to start now. I requested them to wait for 10 minutes as I am I the auto. I reached the stop at 6.05 but it took 3 minutes to cross the road (Kukatpally Viveka nanda nagar). The bus left just before I crossed the road. I travelled in the same bus several times the did not show up on time never before. Some times I waited about 30 minutes on the road with my kids for a number of times. When asked the same to the staff they gave a reckless and rash reply.
    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I just booked 3 air ticket To and fro from hyderabad to Mumbai.
    did the payment and money got deducted from my account. but i didn't get the booking confirmation. in turn its showing " faced some hiccup. please do payment again.

Dear Sir

My ticket booking id YGT[protected] has been cancelled on Thu May 04 14:36:45 IST 2017.

you tell the Amount to be refunded Rs 1529.

Coupon YG814093WOEQYO is generated of refunded amount Rs. 1529/-.

But I have not Received any Credit amount of my account Please solve this problem, i was tried to 2 days before of your customer support num ([protected]) i telling the coupon

number, but the Customer service number is doesn't existed.

So please solve this Problem as early as Possible
      YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i. E., may 1st 2017 i'm traveling from vijayawada to bangalore, i booked a ticket in sleeper ac bus. No cleaning in the bus and the length of the birth/seat is too small. And it is suitable for short height people upto 5'7 height. If you more than this height you be dead in the journey. Today i booked this ticket for 3200/- rs in redbus. Now i am sleeping by sitting in the sleeper seat... Worst service no charging slot, no video, no halting for dinner, bad smell coming from the curtain clothes, less space in seating i. E., in birth... Please take action on this komitla travels.
        YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I booked a bus ticket Rs.559 transferred from my bank account butTicket not generated. From kavali to hyderabad on 3rd this month. Kaveri travels .money not refunded to my account so far. Bustime 9.30 pm at kavali. Sivakumar.[protected].

Dear komitla travels,

Myself jhansi reddy, i booked ticket for banglaore to tirupathi. While iam booking my ticket, desination showed me "tirupathi bus stand".
          Ticket id:ygt[protected], bangalore to tirupati date:[protected] operator:komitla (Service id:201) seats:l16. Board at marathahalli, time:22:20:00. Status:reserved

But the bus driver forced me to getdown at tirupathi highway bypass at the time of 3.30 am. Which is the most unsafe time to ladies to stand alone on highway. I asked the bus driver to drop me at tirupathi bus stand, saying that it was very unsafe there to getdown on highway at the time of 3.30am. He used unparlimentary language finally he didn't dropped me at tirupathi bus stand.

Please find below driver details & please notice this driver and take immediate action to this.

The vehicle number for your bangalore to ongole bus on[protected] at 10:20 pm is -0231-. Your driver name is 201 ([protected]).

"if anything happens bad to me at that time of 3.30 am on highway, who will be responsible bus driver or komitla travels..?".

Please revert back to my mail id regarding this [protected]@gmail.com. Waiting for some response from komitla travels
          YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Drivers behaving very rood every time am facing this problem,
            We don't have a any choice,
            They speaking valgar language & no respect
            Please notice the drivers behaviour
            I'll sending bus details...👇

Bangalore to vishakapatnam
            Bus on[protected] at 4:20 pm
            Is 3708 driver number is ([protected])

Even water Bottles also not given

Please revert mail for...

To whome so ever it may concern.
            Ticket ID:YGT[protected], BANGALORE to HYDERABAD Date:[protected] Operator:KOMITLA(Service ID:26) Seats:R5. Board at Ramamurthynagar,
            Time:21:40:00. Status:RESERVED.

What is the use of we booking ticket and no space in the bonet .
            It's been stuffed with 3tonns of luggage .
            U should also look into the discomfort caused to all the passengers because of this.
            We are forced to keep our luggage on our laps and travel, is this da service u provide.

And the attitude of the crew is horrible.

Personally I think this is da last time I am travelling in komitla.
            Other time I travelled ur seats are sick I had to sit in an up right position and terrible shaking, and even today .. no buttons function properly.
            YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Durty on my seat & very poor quality, very bad response from bus incharges

I have booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Nellore on 29-Mar-2017 through paytm portal. But the bus was cancelled and i got a message as Full refund amount is 1576 and i got a cash Rs.71 from paytm so the total refund amount is 1647. But have spend Rs.1780.

For clarification i have called YathaGenie Customer care on 31-Mar-2017 in between 6 to 6 pm, the operator was very rood and using parliamentary language.

Very bad experience
              YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are not satisfied with the service. My wife travelled on 25th she boarded at kr puram banglore at the end of the day at destination the driver didn't informed and droped her at tadeapalligudam and she was alone and don't know what to do. Need an explanation of the service provided.
                [protected]@yahoo.in
                Regards.
                Krishna borra.
                YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a cab to vizianagaram railway station in yatragenie at midnight 12 on 27/02/2017. For which I recieved a message from the company that my cab is booked and the details will be sent to me. I didn't get any details nor did they answer my calls as I was stuck midnight without any transport depending on them. Due to yatragenie I missed my train..I demand damages from yatragenie or I'll drag them to court!
                  YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst service ever!i have been waiting for the cab like 1 hr I seriously didn't have any second option and its even started to get dark.they made me wait as there wal some delay they didn't even cal me n placed the cancel request sayin that phone was not reachable.i called them they didn't respond properly they clearly dont have any idea of the cabs🙄 I am so pissed of at yatra genie cabs..😡
                    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    SimhadriNaidu [protected] travelling Hyd to Nlr 10 seats Ac sleeper no water bottles

Hi, iam creating account in yatragenie. But it shows the account activation is pending. Please activate my account.For giving complaint the length is not required in my view. This is my complaint.please activate my account if it is possible. It shows me the account is pending to activate. I want to activate you my account as early as possible. Please
                      YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, here are my ticket details
                        Ticket no: TK3D67497765
                        PNR no: YGT[protected]
                        I get into the bus at 2pm today afternoon & I have requested the driver & the crew to provide one water bottle but there is no response from them & now they are saying they don't have water bottles with them.i have questioned the driver why can't he take water bottles from vizag, the start point ?but there is no response from the driver.
                        Finally requested to stop the bus at any shop to buy one bottle of water.
                        This is the worst experience with Komitla travels & they are just simply save the penny by skipping these kind facilities to the passengers.even the TV is also not in working condition.There is no justification to the money approximately ₹1600 I have paid.
                        Will try my best to avoid this travel next time & I will of my friends to give this travels as a last option.
                        YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a ticket from Yatra Genie from Bangalore to Tirupati of 6th Feb'17 for Volvo deluxe services. On the return on 7th Feb'17 they have not provided the Volvo bus and aligned with some local transport provider. However Yatra Genie charged for Volvo. And Local transporter again charged for ticket and person from Yatra genie threaten my in laws to board the bus or they will be left behind. Both are senior citizen that's why I have taken the volvo services however Yatregenie just done the fraud with us. There was so much of inconvenience to senior citizens and harassment to them.

Ticket was booked in the Name of Satish Kalra (61) and Rajkumari Kalra (58) from Yatra genie Marrathali office.

Please take some strict action against them.

Bhaskar

Respected sir/ma'am
                            On 06feb17 I have booked a round trip from lucknow to Kolkata on 13feb17 n 21feb 17 in goair flight through yatra.com. at 1710 hrs. Rs 5443 has been deducted from my account txn no is as follows[protected]. But my ticket has not been booked n neither I received any mail. customer care number are not reachable .kindly do needful. My email id s [protected]@ gmail.com n contact number s [protected]

Feb 06, 2017
                              Updated by Maria Oommen
                              Respected sir/ma'am

YatraGenie — Left the bus with out intimate me and didnt stop at my location, please refund my money back

Dear sir/mam,

Im jagadeesh booked ticket in redbus, komitla travels on 16 jan 2017 from tanuku to banglore.
                                The depature time was 9.10pm, but i wait upto 12 am, i didnt found my bus. The driver not contact me . Whether it was left or not i dont no. When i tried to driver number 100 plus times, he didnt pic my call.and my money was lost. Please cross check and refund ny money.

name: ch.jagadeesh
                                Ph...

On[protected] I Traveled from Vijayawada to Bangalore in komitla service(yatragenie ) and the bus no is 5695 and the driver name is Chowan and his code is 994..This yatragenie company taking low Experience skill drivers because when I am traveling in this bus he drives very careless and almost two dangerous incidents missed if it happens 45 people's will die ..who will give the responsibility for their families...I noticed those two incidents because i sat back side of row only...I didn't slept till second driver came...I noticed one thing he driven the bus with full of frustration because I listened conversation between cleaner and driver... very very careless ...not only this driver may more will be there ...y because these are night time trip...so please take this most high priority complaint...finally I am going to say all my friends whoever saw this message please don't choose komitla services...in other services choose only scania model busses y because those are full perfect condition busses...
                                YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a bus from Banglore to Hyderabad, the bus was at 11:30 pm. We reached the bus point by 11:35 pm as we were traveling almost 25kms to catch the bus we got 5 minutes late. The driver had rudely behaved for just five minutes of late even after apologies and when we reached our destination Hyderabad in morning the driver refused to give my luggage and spoke vulgarly with rude behaviour after my patience limit I also had an argument with driver he had man handled, pushed me away and he tried attack me by a long hard stick as if like rowdy. This is the worst travels with worst behaving drivers. And the total scene is recorded in CCTV camera near lakdikapool junction ..!
                                  YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked bus from bangalore to visakhapatnam in yatragenie(komitla) through red bus. Payment made was ₹1840 .

Just before the journey, komitla service people called and said that bus has been cancelled and they are providing alternative bus. When I saw the proper details alternative bus fare was far less than I paid, it costs ₹1599. So when i tried to enquire the same, the service person was talking rash and said no refund of difference amount.