Yepme.com Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jun 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Yepme.com

Having problems with Yepme.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Yepme.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Yepme.com reviews & complaints (2310)

One payment was made online through my net banking account and the other with my credit card. Yepme telephone numbers just keep on ringing. No one responds to the email sent to them. My order numbers are 34102587 and 34102804.

Someone please take some action against these guys. Also, help me get my money refunded back to me.

Shashi eppaturi
Nov 14, 2018
Updated by SHASHI EPPATURI
Why are the Yepme officials not replying, ?
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Didnt got any information through any media.
    no response from the customer service.
    cash paid through the online payment.
    i complained it two times.
    very bad service. am afraid of loosing my money

In mobile app it show order number up to 6days. But when the deliver date came, all details were vanished. I am very shocked when i look at the app order details.

am planing to go for complaining to consumer court .
    and i am going to post the issue in the social media
    Nov 08, 2018
    Updated by Kalpanakrish
    When can I get a solution for this issue.
    It should be deliver to 17 october 2018. yepme doesnt give usany sign of delivering the order . no call no complaint ever been receive by yepme.com
    fraudstar nd fraud company

I ordered Yepme tracksuit on 21st September order number is my 34099677 but it is not delivered item I want my order for my refund I called in customer service but they not responding
    Harshal Shiwane
    05.11.2018

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Im order last yaer[protected]. Through yepme sports track jacket. And pay through card rs - 467. After ordered successfull. But not get the product. And no refund. Im calling lots of time.in yepme care but not received. My calls. Its, already 1 year. My email id is. [protected]@gmail.com. And contact no. - [protected]... Plzz do something.. My name is happy. Prince. And im from katihar bihar..
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I place my oder and complit online payment. But oder is not com 2 monts. Oder id 34095199 is contect no is [protected]. Oder is not come 2 monts. Y ar oder is not come. And refund my peyment. I call someny time but castumar ceyar is busy. Pls contect me and refund my mone. I chek so meny time but not come my oder. And teyar is not cansileshan. Pls pls contect me my number and trec my oder
        Oct 28, 2018
        Updated by faizanpapa
        pls contect me [protected] [protected]
        I ordered a jacket from yepme.com Last year they did not deliver jacket on delivery time frame hence I cancelled the order.they said that refund will made within 20 days .. but refund was not made till now after so many month .. I emailed them but they did not act on that..

Order id[protected]
        Hi, Thanks for Sharing these articles.
        We want to experience the best online shopping for men, women and children living in India, then you are in the right place. Smileyo is a stylist destination for fashion and lifestyle, hosting a wide range of clothing, footwear, accessories, jewellery, personal care products and other accessories. This is an online platform. It is time to redefine your style statement with our treasury of trendy items.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'd placed an order with yepme and paid the entire amount by paytm. It needs to be highlighted that the website wasn't working properly and even the app was crashing within a second of launching it. Despite this, i somehow placed the order.

Prior to placing the order, i could not remember my password. Requesting password change a number of times did not elicit any response. I, thus proceed in the app under the 'order as guest' option. After successfully placing the order and the amount getting deducted, the app crashed and shut down. Now, i am finding things to be very fishy.

Due to the above, i could not record the order number, which is not in any way a fault of mine as the website mentions that for every order, they will send out confirmation via email as well as sms (Screenshot attached), which they haven't. Repeated calls are getting unanswered.

I'd urge this forum to guide me in any way if possible. Also, being a lawyer, i'm keen on filing a suit if other measures don't yield anything.
          Oct 27, 2018
          Updated by cmayank318
          My contact number is [protected].
          My order no is 34101579 i have ordered on 1st october 2018 and done online payment i have not received my order yet i have been calling since a month and unable to connect whats wrong with u people is this ur maintainence i need immediate reply regarding the order status reply asap
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Order no is 34104141 and it is not yet dispatched and I ordered in 16/10/2018 by credit and when I contacted there customer service they just ring and don't pick up phone.such A bad customer care.and even I complainted it in there site and then too they don't respond I request them dispatch it as soon as possible or else I will move to legal proceedings
            Requesting for speedy resolution

Yepme.com — not delivery product

I ordered [ Order no : 34100719] in 26/09/2018. but still order status showing pending to dispatch...its almost one month, if you people are not delivered the product, refund my amount as soon as possible...

poor customer service...
              not respond on mobile

Request you to kindly take action against them.

santosh
              Oct 29, 2018
              Not solved
              Oct 29, 2018
              Updated by santoshmatam
              These people doing also nonsence, better to complaint to consumer court ...these people also no reply, automatically shown after filling the complaint marked as solved

Hi this is praveen

I have ordered men's formal brown sandals (Order no.[protected] in yepme.com on sep 26 but still i didn't receive my order.

Even i was calling to the customer care executive but they are not receiving my call.
                I want to cancel my order and plzz refund my money back.

I haven't seen this type o[censored]seless online shopping zone. They don't even responding for customer calls.
                Oct 24, 2018
                Updated by Pdnp
                Plzz respond for my query.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I made payment 2 times for a shoe by aug 3rd 2017, the amount (Rs.2090 for 2 payments) got deducted from paytm account, but the order didn't get processed. I have been calling yepme more than an year, either call would not get connected or the executive will say we will process in 5 days, but nothing will happen.
                  I have been calling yepme every week there's no response and as well there's response as well for the emails.
                  Can someone help me on this?
                  Oct 22, 2018
                  Updated by RangaPrasad Vasudevan
                  I don't have the order number for the failed orders because the app is storing the information about only the successful orders.
                  But when ever the call gets connected the executive will say they can see failed orders but will not process the refund.
                  Oct 25, 2018
                  Adding few more details.
                  2 Unprocessed orders payment was made thru Paytm wallet and after 2 failures I made successful order using credit card

Oct 27, 2018
                  Updated by RangaPrasad Vasudevan
                  I'm still calling Yepme but no response from them .Any update from your side?
                  I have ordered a shirt last Sunday ...they told me that it will be delivered in a week but no it is not ...my order is very necessary to me ...plzzzzzzzz make my order to come fast as possible ...this is too late, as u promised me to be received my order in a week but no 😕 totally upset with this ...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a gift voucher for YepMe website worth Rs.2500 which I had redeemed and went to pay the extra amount, but my payment got failed and it redirected to Yepme home page. When I tried to place the order again with the same Gift Code it shows Invalid coupon entered.

Please provide a solution to activate the coupon and to redeem the coupon again
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have ordered shoes from yepme and lost 900 rupees.

My name is rajesh doshi.
                      My phone number is [protected]

I have called yepme customer care but it didn't helped me as they are not picking up the calls.

Please contact yeome on my behalf and please refund my money.

I'm from gujarat.
                      I have paid using my debit card and i have mailed yepme but they didn't reply to me.

Rajesh
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have done the orders on yepme.com. My Order Id's are 34101909 & 34101909.

I tried reaching out to customer care but no one picks up the phone - ever! I tried to call them 6-7 times a day for the last few days but no one receives my call.

My complaint is already forwarded to VAS Data Service PVt .Ltd but from there also i didnt get any answer.

Still my both orders shows pending Dispatch. its been more than 2 weeks

If you guys dont want to dispatch my product. please reply me

Miss Naina
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I placed a prepaid order on 12 october 2018. But how my order cancelled i dont know. Even my order no also not shown in my order desk. When i placed my order through my account [protected]@gmail.com phone no.[protected].. I havent got any confirmation mail regarding my product. Plz refund my money as fast as possible.. I have my sbi txn no... Plz refund my money. Some details are given below regarding my order.
                          Account name
                          Saurabh srivastav
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Contact no.[protected]
                          Txn no.. Sbipg[protected]
                          Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Mere ko promo code dona sir
                          Bhavesh devda's reply, Oct 15, 2018
                          Mere ko promocode chahiye
                          On 22 sep i placed an order and paid via debit card, Expected delivery was 29 of September but till now i didn't received my order and didn't cancel the order from myself. The bill amount was 339 there where product in my order the details of product 1) casual shoe : 34100133

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I already filed a complaint about my undelivered order but the yepme app shows that the return cannot be done for my order that i exceeded my time limit in the reality where i haven't even received my order and i'm keep on requesting to deliver my prepaid order. This vile yepme creating vile tensions in the customers via not delivering the items for more than 4 months. I'm tired of yepme.com of calling the customer service again and again, filing complaints again and again, no response at all both at the end and in the beginning, then do the yepme.com thinks that they could call themselves eligible for doing business. Please make yepme.com deliver my order which contains 5 items asap.
                            Order id: 34091741
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 8 oct i placed an order and paid via debit card the transaction details medr/pay*yupme co/371197/
                              Expected delivery was 14 of october but till now i didn't received my order and the order details in yup me site not showing. The bill amount was 1517 there where 4 product in my order the details of product 1) casual shoe - gry code: 209378
                              2) casual shoes - black code-209436
                              3) being & brown sandle code - 16276
                              4) running shoes orange code - 139796
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have ordered a jacket on 6 october and it was meant to be shipped to me on 15 october but till date it is pending for dispatch. I have tried calling customer care for many time but no response and many customer help are invalid.
                                As i have done some research, i have found that it is a problem for many consumers who have paid by card. It is major scam and many people have faced it. I don't know what to do but the problem is serious and needs action immediately. Please take some responsibility.

Hi team,

I have ordered a watch in yepme.com on
                                  Date ordered: 02 jan 18
                                  Name of company: yepme
                                  Expected delivery date: 08 jan 18
                                  Order no: 34020278

I have tried multiple times to contact yepem customer care, but there is no use and no one was able to connect with me, i have been kept for an hour in wait, but still no response from them.

The product was expected to delivery to me by today, but still nothing has been placed, still the status shows as pending for verification.

Emailed the [protected]@yepme.com on 6 jan 18 and till now there is no response from the customer support.

Attaching the screenshot with proves my above statement

I don't need the product, i have other portals who are supportive to buy.
                                  I want that order to be cancelled and provide me the amount what i paid

Please inform the team not to send any auto email, asking me to contact [protected]@yepme.com. It is of no use contacting the that email id, as we don't get the response from them

Jayasankar
                                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had placed an order on yepme app on[protected] and made the payment vide netbanking mode.
                                    My account got debited however the order was not successful on yepme app.
                                    My bank wants an email confirmation from yepme officials that the order was unsuccessful. They will then take it up directly with yepme and refund the amount back to me.
                                    Tried calling their call numbers but no one picks up the phone.
                                    Looking forward to a favorable response. I want a call back on my no. [protected].
                                    Regards, shashi
                                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I made an prepaid order in yepme on 8th august, 2018 of 5 products and my products haven't been delivered yet.
                                      Order id:34091741
                                      I say to yepme.com fraud company to deliver my products soon or else i'll file complaint in district consumer court. Are you making delivery process from mars planet to the earth? Why the hell you're taking more 3 months? You must have business virtues and shouldn't cheat customers like this mindlessly
                                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had ordered 4 tops on 2nd October 2018. It was supposed to be delivered on 10 October . But the status still shows ready for dispatch. I have already made the payment of rs 1416. Kindly help me with the same. No one responds when called to customer care number.

Order no. 34101909

I was complaining many times but not responding from yepme, sometimes phone pick up on but keeping hold call after 1min talking & after that keeping hold & hold the call wasting my time & phone balance.

But still I have not received my order. Please look in to the problem and try to deliver the order as soon as possible

Please look into this complaint and try to resolve it asap...

Miss Naina