Yepme.com
VAS Data Services Pvt. Ltd. / Growthways Trading Pvt. Ltd.

Yepme.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Orchid Centre, 2nd Floor, Right Wing, DLF Golf Course Rd, Sector 53
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 11 6637 2424  (Customer Care)
+91 124 6637 2424  (Customer Care)
+91 12 4495 1830  (Corp. Office)

VAS Data Services Corporate Office

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 07:00 pm

Yepme.com related photos (601)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Yepme.com Photos

Yepme.com Complaints & Reviews

I had placed a order to yepme online through yepme apps for t-shirt. I had paid rs.258/- online for this order. Order id 34084424 on 02.07.18 but still status of order showing ready to despatch. I had post a online complain on yepme apps also. Today is 11.08.18, 40 days going but i have not receive my order item. No response from cc.
Babloo singh sonkar
Ajmer rajasthan
Aug 11, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Orderd and paid by card for one pair shoes. Till date no response. Neither they update anyhting, or receive call from customer care.
Date of order 30.7.18.
Order id. 34089957
Traking shows 'yet to despatch" from day 1.
Pl. help.
P B Saha.

Placed an order on 4th july 2018 neither amount deducted 399rs the same neither delivered not received the refund of amount. Now require the amount back not required the product. Need solution on urgent basis as its been a months time but still no resolution. Kindly refund the amount witj next 5 days along with the compensation of the harrasement provided by ur company.

Varun talwar
    Order number 34084654
    Contact number [protected]
    placed an order not delivered neither refund
    Aug 12, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First i order shoe from yepme, after that it is not up to the mark and return to yepme for refund.I have return shoe to yepme against order no 34055778.But till date I have not received any refund against the return goods.It is also 3 to 4 month back case.Also yepme do not contact me for refund.I have given all details to yepme shoe co

my address

Aug 13, 2018

Aug 16, 2018
      Updated by sankini
      Dear yepme Team

I have not received any refurnd against defective shoe, which is already sent back to you.

with

regards

sanjay sharma

In yeme in purchased a shirt and pay online on 14 july 2018 but the shirt is not delivered till now.The expected delivery date was 23 july 2018.I filed a complaint also but no one reply.What will i do now
      I purchased shoes through yepme but confirmation from your side not given by you my amount deducted from my account . I want cancel my order but this not happen are you cheating with customer kindly provide me product or my money .

Didnt got any information through any media.
        no response from the customer service.
        cash paid through the online payment.
        i complained it two times.
        very bad service. am afraid of loosing my money

am planing to go for complaining to consumer court .
        and i am going to post the issue in the social media
        am afraid of losing my money
        Aug 8, 2018
        Jitendra R Parmar 9586635387 [email protected]
        Aug 09, 2018

I have order id 3482826 on 22/06/2018 amt857 dedected from account
          But order not received till date
          I have sent mail from mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in but not received any revert from yepme
          Customer care number also not working and not responding
          I want to my money return i am not happy with service
          Pls check and refund my money urgently
          Rgd amandeep kanwar
          Not resolved by company
          Aug 08, 2018

Updated by Avtar singh rana
          Refund not received
          Updated by Avtar singh rana
          Complaint not resolved by company

Hello sir. I ordered a track jacket-black&grey on 25th july. Expected delivery was 31st july but still i didn't get the product. I used online payment and already given money to yepme but still now didn't get any product. I also tried 10 times to talk with yepme customer support but still did not get any support from yepme. I waited 1 hour in phone but no-one response. Even though i tried to cancel the order but the order is not cancelled and donot even dispatch also. I want my money back. The website is not working now but my app is working.

I want my money back.
            My order no. Is[protected]
            My registered mail id - ssgroup. [protected]@gmail.com
            Contact no. [protected]
            I want to refund my money
            Aug 06, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I ordered three shoes on yepme and paid 970 by net banking.They debited money from my account but not sending the product.I ought to get it on june 8 but i didnt received it yet now.The company is not also answering customer care number.When i tracked it its status is pending for dispatch.

Sir
              I had ordered a short from yepme.com through online on dt 22/06/18 amounting rs 298/-. Money is deducted from...

I ordered my shoes on 26th july... Estimated delivery was 30th july... There were no notifications coming to me or anything... Order status is still-ordered
              I havnt got my shoes still..
              When i try to track my order... It is coming like - pending to dispatch
              When i try to call to yepme customer care... Maximum numbers are wrong numbers... And the call which gets connected... Nobody picks the call.. Solve the problem... What kind of service you are providing you don't know how to deal with your customers problem. How can someone be so irresponsible. We believe you and make orders and you give this kind of service.
              Aug 04, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered my sandal on 24th july... Estimated delivery was 30th july... There were no notifications coming to me or anything... Order status is still-ordered
                I havnt got my sandal still..
                When i try to track my order... It is coming like - waiting to confirm..
                When i try to call to yepme customer care... Maximum numbers are wrong numbers... And the call which gets connected... Nobody picks the call.. Slove the problem...
                Aug 03, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I'm not satisfy with this website because I ordered a product on dated 18 July 2018, which is not delivered to me yet dated 31 July 2018.
                This not fair for customers. This website plays with the customers which are using this website.
                I shall never use this website in the life.
                I want to deliver my order.

Order date: july 4 2018
                  Order id: 34084912
                  Status in yepme website: ready for dispatch
                  Delivery date: july 11 2018
                  Though the product is showing in ready for dispatch status since july 8 2018 there has not been any step forward and finally product has not reached me even after a month.
                  I have tried to reach 3 numbers[protected],[protected] &[protected] of yepme. Either number doesn't exist or noone picks call for several hours. I have waited on call for more than 6 to 7 hrs, s till just hold music.
                  Raised a complaint on this order in yepme website and there has been no response.
                  I don't want the products anymore and want to cancel the order and get the amt refunded.
                  Even cancelling of order option is not working in the webpage.

Kindly resolve the issue asap.
                  Aug 03, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used to purchase a lot from yepme (And even got refunds for cancelled orders in the form of coupons) but last time, i ordered...

When i try to track my order... It is coming like - waiting to confirm..
                    When i try to call to yepme customer care... Maximum numbers are wrong numbers... And the call which gets connected... Nobody picks the call..slove the problem
                    Aug 02, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a jeans on 1st of April 2018 yepme didn't delivered any product than i added a complaint on yepme but the r making me fool since April they are not giving me refund and they asked that my product request was rejected so what is the problem in refund ..and there are many people who looted by yepme pls take some action. Also yepme customer care and email service are fake they never respond
                      product not delivered and didn
                      Aug 02, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been more than year but still neither i have received refund of money nor any coupon of that cost .

i ordered 2 jackets one came the seize and product which i want but other was totally different what actual i ordered, and since than i been calling like stupid and following with the CUSTOMER CARE no[protected] for several times but every time there is another person reasons provided are it is in process, have log complaint with 2 days, one weeks etc its will be process and sometimes calls are kept on hold for 20min to one hour, i lost more money on call with this bloody people than the refund amount, and till today i have not received any money or refund customer people they are just ### they dont give a ### their salary is going on so who cares this yepme are totally fraud people more like beggars . just faking innocent people
                        Aug 01, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reference to our order no. 3072266 of[protected]Date) for formal shoes which has not been received by us till date. We had very much pressed for an urgent delivery as an export order is pending with us but it seems our many requests have had no influence on your tardy working. We shall be glad to know when we may expect delivery. This delay on your part is causing us considerable embarrassment. Please intimate us on the phone the status of your delivery schedule as soon as you receive this letter. We may be forced to cancel the order and buy the required cloth from the local market if you fail to reply and cause any more delay.

It is now up to you to salvage our belied expectations.

Updated by mr.kool
                          On 10/09/11 I ordered the following from you:

A pair of Swift trainers.

I paid a deposit of Rs.937/- by debit card.

The reference numbers for my orders were 34086371, 34085598 & 34086675.

I was expecting to take delivery of the items before 25/07/2018, but at present I have still not received the goods. Failure to deliver within a reasonable time and outside of the agreed deadline is considered to be a breach of contract.

I am now making time of the essence and request the item be delivered within 14 days of receipt of this letter. Should you fail to do so, I will be requesting a full refund of all monies paid or otherwise i will complaint to consumer court.
                          I have ordered product on 16 July 2018 and done online payment too.but still i have not received product and the delivery dated on 21 July 2018
                          Order no 34087161
                          Please do the needful and solve my problem.
                          Worst shopping site ever.please aolve my problem..please

Sir i have made a payment of 1097 for order on yepme.com on 26.11.2017. They have rejected my order and didnot refund my money till yet. 33978516 is my order id
                          Vivek1506's reply, Jul 23, 2018
                          already compaint about yepme previously on your website. But it was not solved till yet. Please help me

Hi, I made an order on yepme.com last month 12 th but the order has been rejected for no reason. its mentioned that that the amount will be refunded with in couple of weeks but I haven't received the refund yet.

There is no response from the customer care even though staying in line for 15 mins. Tried Messaging the yepme facebook messenger again no response. This is looks worst for a leading online retailer.

herewith i've attaced the order details.
                            kindly guide.
                            refund not processed for rejected order by yepme

Jan 14, 2019
                            Updated by pradeepc44
                            No updates from the seller, i have even tried messing their FaceBook page, I just got repeated replies for my messages, still my money has not been refunded.
                            I place order for shoes on[protected] on yepme and payment already paid but i have not received my Order. So i tracking my order then i know my order is rejected from Yepme since long back, but still i have not received my payment. kindly send payment urgently.
                            My order no. 34086626
                            date :[protected]

I ordered my shoes on 20th july... Estimated delivery was 26th july... There were no notifications coming to me or anything... Order status is still-ordered
                              Jul 28, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I buy sellveless denim jacket one line pement by uco bank date 26/06/2018. I forgot my order id.my emil id is [protected]@gmail.com. yemme.com product not delevery.I want refund.

Yep me has stopped responding. Its been 1 month now since i placed the order. I have failed to contact them by all possible ways. They cannot be reached either by email, phone no, facebook provided by them. I have paid it online and thats where i made a mistake. Yepme's service has always been very bad every time i ordered something. Now they have crossed all limits. They take orders but do not process it. Moreover if you pay online the amount gets out from your account. And even if you try to cancel the order you cant. Because the site has become totally non responsive. I now dont want the product and want to cancel it. Please cancel the item and refund my money.
                                Jul 25, 2018

Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello i want to cancel my order which was wrongly orderded.. My order id is 34077272.. Please cancel and refund my amount.. I want my refund please cancel the order. Yepme is worst shopping app because i am trying to cancel this order from almost 2 month.. Kindly look into it.. And do the needful as soon as possible.. Thank you.. Am waiting for the cancellation of the order.
                                  Jul 25, 2018