[Resolved] Zaakpay.com — irctc ticket cancellation refund not received refund id: [protected]

G/10, Birenu Prabhash Manjuri Apartment,, Old Sonari, near Carmel School, Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum District, Jharkhand, India
 PriyankaPP on May 16, 2019
Transaction id: [protected]
Pnr: [protected]

Transaction date: 11 may 2019
Tatanagar jn (Tata) c shivaji mah t (Csmt)
Refund status: refunded
Cancellation/refund id: [protected]
Bank name: credit & debit cards / net banking / wallet (Powered by zaakpay)
Booking amount: 5200.98
Refund amount: 5070.0
Refund date: 12 may 2019

I made a cancellation on 12th may 2019. I have not yet received the cancellation amount in my bank account, even though the refund status is shown as "refunded".
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2019
Refund reflected in account on 17th May 2019

[May 16, 2019] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, I have recharged on the ( [protected] JIO SIM ) mobile number but this number is not recharged but how can I repay the recharged reciprocity or get a refund?
Sir, I recharge this [protected] mobile number but not recharged on this number, how can I repay the recharged recieve or get a refund?
Sir, I recharge this ( [protected] JIO SIM ) mobile number but not recharged on this number, how can I repay the recharged recieve or get a refund?

8A, DDA Pocket 1, Sector 7 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110075
    Zaakpay.com - irctc ticket cancellation refund not received refund id: 100000331651716