Zebpay — deposit made through pay u money to zebpay from my bank account

mohammed sultan shariff on Dec 26, 2017
On 22nd december i made a transaction to deposit money to zebpay account through payment gateway of pay U money. The amount is deducted from my bank account and the amount is not credited to zebpay account. In the bank statement it shows transaction is complete and in zebpay account it is showing transaction failed. I am regularly raising a ticket to zebpay with my bank statement and reference number is [protected]IGACOZFSL4 but the problem is not resolving at all. This is the 5th day from the transaction but zebpay is not resolving my problem. Check out the attachment copy of my bank statement and deposit my amount as soon as possible to my zebpay account or bank account..
Email id- sultan.shariff67@gmail.com
Mobile number- [protected]

deposit made through pay u money to zebpay from my bank account

[Dec 27, 2017] Zebpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have been trying to reset my Zebpay pin since 12 December but no one responding from Zebpay no link no response over customer care call I have sent emails too many times but they generated automatic email response to me what the hell is going on the service is absolutely worst.

202, Sarthik Square, S G Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380054
    Zebpay - deposit made through pay u money to zebpay from my bank account