Zee Tv — ban of serial. ' ishq subhanallah'

The content of the serial ishq subhanallah in Zee tv It is against Islam culture and name itself has given of Allah tala which is wrong ban ur serial and chennel..
The meaning of the name SUBHANALLAH Is Allah tala is clean through all types of things please and the religious activities which is showing is against Islam... BAN it as early as possible

[Mar 20, 2018] Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I want to ask you for please stop the fear files show it is very dangerous for kids .few days before my children watching zee tv.in ad he watch ghost now he is afraiding of zee tv channel
I am Bhuban Saha. I am from Dum Dum NAger Bazar, kolkata -700 028. I cannot see any zee network in my DEN cable from last 3 months. I am lodged complain but no solution give us.
Hi Team,
Please upload a full episode of jodha akbar serial in Tamil. Can i get a CD or link where we can see the tamil version of jodha akbar serial full episode... kindly check and update me..

Only some episode are available in tamil version. Can i get a link where i can see the jodha akbar serial full episode in tamil version

Zee TV
    Zee TV Phone
    Zee TV Address
    No 150 & 151 Alpha Centre 2nd Floor & 3rd Floor, North Usman Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017