Zee TV

Load

Zee TV Complaints & Reviews

My mail ID: vasudevamurthy.[protected]@gmail.com
My mobile 93913855

Today I purchased TV pack @ ₹499/annum against my mobile.
I must have subscribed same against my mail ID as above.
May I request you to kindly merge both plans as I have reset my ACT 4K streaming set
Vasudeva Murthy Vadlakonda
Jul 29, 2021

My mail ID: vasudevamurthy.vadlakonda
    My mobile 93913855

Today I purchased TV pack @ ₹499/annum against my mobile.
    I must have subscribed same against my mail ID as above.
    Vasudeva Murthy Vadlakonda
    Jul 29, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I mistakenly tool the subscription of zee 5, after that the amount started getting deducted from my credit card, I tried to...

Why are changing this hitler gaari pellam timings to afternoon.
      Iam not at all understanding. That serial is so nice. Please shift this serial timing from afternoon to prime time.
      It's my sincere request.
      Jul 24, 2021

Zee Tv — zee5 subscription amount paid but service not activated

Paid through amazonpay

Order...

Respected ma'am/sir
        I request to either put whole serial 'Ek Mutthi Aasmaan' or please sell it to me. I will buy the whole serial. It will not only increase your fame but also your viewers. I promise you that I will not further misuse the serial if you will sold it to me. We can sign a contract for that too. Also, please don;t recommend me to see it on zee5 app as I have checked the whole serial is not available on it. Please do the needful.
        Waiting for a quick and favourable response.
        Jul 16, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zee TV is one of Worst Channel on our National TV as well as on DTH. Because of this Channel's worst daily soaps (Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya, Apna Time bhi Aayega etc.) are really worse Programs than Worst. Just because of these Worst Soaps My Uncle's New Bride assaulted him very badly Last Night via Gun Shot to view her mentioned Worst Programs but Husband needed to watch News about Country and the World and His Treatment is going well in Military Hospital. But Doctor is still saying that He may not be fine as earlier or I think He will not survive more. CMP and Regional Sadar Police filed the Case and investigation are going on and Cable Operator is also arrested at nearby 2130 Hours. Now I think Zee TV shall be interrogate regards this Case. As per My references All National TV Channels should shut down these types of Vulgars and Nonsenses to get Positive Feedbacks from their viewers.
          Jul 15, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Still Zee TV is not listening about to close those ### Programs on TV.
          He is now dead because of ZEE TV and it's Boring and Rascals Shows. Indian Army lost it's one more officer because of its Country's so-called Entertainment Channels and Programs.

On ZeeTV channel on zee news you have been given false information to discriminating Muslims and stop calling them Al-Qaeda on the news there is no Al-Qaeda you're Hindu people do terrorism in India and when they get caught and they called themselves Muslims to discriminate and put the blame on Muslims and that is wrong it isn't disgusting and islamophobia and also stop showing their ridiculous advertisements about the coronavirus as well no one's a dying from a coronavirus 99.8 percentage does survival rate you did Indian government and the governments in Europe and in the UK have over exaggerated the coronavirus because it's not a killer virus it's not that deadly 99.8% to survival rate and is hardly anyone in the hospitals because we've got families work in the hospitals and they tell us you did Indian me down to UK media you are always giving false information on the news about the figures because you are and Indian government and other governments all over the world have over exaggerated the coronavirus
            Jul 13, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            One of the worst Television Services are Zee.

Please re telecast Pavitra rishta after a every gap of 2 to 3 years .
              Jul 12, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please re telecast Astitva ek prem kahani at 5pm...please... don't change the time...it's not possible for everyone to get up in the morning to watch it at 7am...please it's a humble request change the show time as it was before...Thank you
                Jul 11, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A humble request could you please continue showing Astitva ek Prem kahani at 5'o clock, and stop showing Pavitra rishta. It would be very grateful of you to continue showing that show Astitva ek Prem kahani.
                  Jul 10, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Is the viewer watching serial or advertisement what a hopeless full of advertisement and less episode

Improve it don't make viewer fool
                    Jul 05, 2021

Dear All

Please dont show the above serial on saturday and sunday only keep it for monday to friday 3.30 to 6.30 i will be most happy, and show some comedy movies on this days forever.

Thanks Please do the needful as this serial is being repeated thrice

Hope u will do it from tomorow
                      Jul 02, 2021

Zee Tv — Zee tv

कुंडली भाग्य के डायरेक्टर को चुचित किया जाता है...

Prema enthamaduram serial without ads continue to play
                        Jul 01, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a payment of Rs.499/- through apple app on 26th June 2021 for an year. Order No: MVQTVXS53V This is not reflecting in my account & I am unable to see ZEE-5 movies.
                          Jun 28, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm glad you're showing Zindagi Gulzar Hai. Kindly do not stop just there, rather try showing all Pakistani serials once aired on Zindagi channel. Their shows make more sense than the Indian family dramas - sorry but stating a fact. They're the shows an educated individual would like to sit down and watch.

Is it possible to show ZGH repeats in a different slot?

Now regarding the subject matter, PLEASE restart the Zee Horror Show! Today's ghost-based shows are only comedy. Only ZHS had a buildup, music, acting and the caliber to give gooseskin. Start the Zee Horror Show again please
                            Jun 27, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a request to you that please Re-telecast the show "Fear files" on the television Channel Zee tv again.

(Thanks for your consideration)
                              Jun 26, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Whenever Minchu enters sou d of donkey braying is put and she walks to the music. Its absolutely insulting in the name of comedy it is sad as well to see.
                                If it really comedy why can't I laugh at it and if its really funny then play the same music when the judge Rakshita enters she is also fat right. Stop this bigotry at once I am a huge huge fan of this show I have let go of quiet a few jokes labeling it as comedy. But this one I cannot let go I feel bad and sad to see that

Please stop that music for Minchu entry
                                Jun 24, 2021

Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please stop this serial as possible as, because the content is not appropriate for adults and children's, it's showing defamation of our supreme laws, our Constitution is being defamed here, how can a compounder be a lawyer?? He is criminal and he is protecting himself from all sides, infact the proofs are opposite him, how can criminals get clean chit with all that proofs in court are against them, please it's humble request to take action against that director of serial dev manus, for trp they are making audience fool.
                                  Jun 23, 2021