Zee TV Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 28, 2022

File a complaint to Zee TV

Having problems with Zee TV?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zee TV customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zee TV

Zee TV Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Zee TV reviews & complaints(726)

Please close this bloody serial because it showing the woman are cheap and very cheap.
I will also go to court to do pil against you

Repeating 3-4 movies daily, change the movies a little
    Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been years Kumkum bhagya is streaming on zee TV.Evry time it shows that Ria and Alia will be caught as culprit but story takes some other story. Ekta kapoor should now put an end to this story by exposing Alia and Ria and close the story. Now high time for a new serial.
      Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have only one day of Sunday. Serials come in that too, because of which our mother doesn't let us watch anything….Serials should come only for 6 days.
        Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid Rs.699/ for premium view.
          My mobile no [protected]. I saw without advertisements but now premium plan is not working, advertisement is interfering.
          I need immediate relief....

Respected Sir/Madam
          I have to give the complain that when we are seeing the zee tv serials episodes it is not downloading by online now because now you all are taking charges for downloading episodes that is not fair first it was free so what Happened now we are every sad ro tell you this things.
          So it is the humble request that not to take charges for this download ong any episode pls do the needful waiting for positive reply
          Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to protest against one dialog "chhore hue aurat ki betia" of the upcoming serial "Mei hu Aparajita" in Zee TV.

The dialog is showing up in the Advertisement. Which I feel very humiliating as a woman. I wonder how this type of statements in the serial gets permission. I also think this type of statements are responsible for the current downfall of our society along with many other reasons.! Please think about that. And save our society. Thanks
            Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Very unrealistic characters and story!

I would like to lodge a complaint against Kumkum Bhagya Tv serial’s makers/producers/directors/writers, infact the whole team including the actors. This serial has become one of the worst serial, such a stupid storyline, dragging the storyline with no logics. This serial is leaving an extremely wrong impression on the society. A message that ‘no matter how a good and true person you are, you will never win’ and ‘no matter how badass...

Dear Sir, we are not able to see any vidoe thru Zee5. I alsowhat to know the subscription details. as per myknowledge my subscription is alive but not able to watch from last many weeks.

showing error "There was a problem playing the vide[protected]

Conatct no: [protected]
              Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello can u please repost yahaan ke hum sikandar[protected] ravi dubey serial please we need our old momery return please i[censored] can repost yahaan ke hum sikandar on zee tv in youtube
                Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ghar ki Beti is Broadcast for 2 hours (5pm to 7pm) why it's for 2 hours. Pls Stop the serial or reduce the time. This is making big headache. I kindly request u to take immediate action against this serial timings.
                  Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In serial kumkum bhagya makers are showing so much negativity and always make Rhea Alia win...this time also they are making the negativity win... please stop this rubbish characterless drama... please expose Rhea and Alia...we are done with their ###!!! Please reunite Pranbir forever with their child... please please please otherwise stop broadcasting this toxic show as it is sending wrong message to the society and youth...

Hi way are your showing the same episode over again this has been going on twice it's not right because we paying
                    Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed for zee5. My number is [protected]. I am not able view zee5 on tv. I get error code. Activation code also not working
                      Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When a Small boy is watching the tv then is mom come and say give me the remote to watch tv serials if the child not gave her the remote his/her mom beat him brutally (this only happend in Sunday) please Zee can you not show your tv serial for Sunday please😞
                        Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid for Zee5 subscription via paytm amount of Rs. 599 on 8 July 2022 and the transaction was successful, amount was deducted from my account but the services has yet started, I have tried to reach out to Paytm as well as Zee5 but no response. Pathetic services of Zee5, no customer care number nothing.
                          Jul 19, 2022
                          Updated by Radhika Tripathi
                          I have paid for Zee5 subscription via paytm amount of Rs. 599 on 8 July 2022 and the transaction was successful, amount was deducted from my account but the services has Not yet started, I have tried to reach out to Paytm as well as Zee5 but no response. Pathetic services of Zee5, no customer care number nothing.

I was winner on zee marathi contest on may month 2022 answe questions and win pathani from zee marathi i also got call and my name seen on tv screen of zee marathi i got call from zee marathi and they taken my contact details with detail address but still not got my pathani saree and now they dont received my call please contact me related my query गिरीजा शिवदे [protected]
                            Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Please try to get my prize as soon as possible

Hi Team,

Appalling to see a lady giving her mangalsutra to check it's weight. And the person comments saying - 'very good'. What's good in this? With various edits, what do we expect the audience to assume? That she already took off the mangalsutra, following various procedures? Or treat that like just another jewel, and take it off whenever she thinks?

Why does the program insert/promote such culture degrading incidents, and highlight it before an ad break?

Ref: thamizha thamizha episode - 3Rd July 2022

Dear Zee telegu serials team,
                                Can you please hire some better writers and reasearch on some better stories. Stop making the same ### of rich guy marrying poor girl and then the mother in law wanting a new daughter in law so the villan plotting to get rid of the daughter in law and getting herself married. This is not at all realistic and completely toxic and ###. Pls have some sense!!

आज दिनांक २५ जून २०२२, वेळ ८:३८ PM,
                                  आपल्या झी मराठी वरती माझी तुझी रेशीम गाठ मालिका चालू आहे.
                                  त्यामध्ये यश नेहा ला inspired करण्या साठी शाळेतल्या परीक्षे विषयीचा किस्सा सांगत...