[Resolved] Zestmoney — correct account not updated after request also

parappana agarhara, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 abhinavjyoti on Apr 17, 2019
Hi team,

Request you to kindly change my account detail for all of my loan from hdfc to sbi asap as my cibil is getting impacted.

In your data base its sbi but every month ecs request sending for hdfc which i am not using anymore and getting bank calls for return charges.

Please find update account detail below and help with updating same asap.

Name abhinav jyoti
Bank name sbi
Branch mico layout bangalore
Ifsc sbin0000941
Account no [protected]

If any difficulty kind reach me directly on [protected]. And also let me how you people are going to help me with penalty charges and bank bounce charges. If you check same request has been asked multiple time. Kindly do check trail mail with jyoti. [email protected] as well you will have call recordings.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
Hi Abhinav Jyoti,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have faced and also I'm sorry to inform you that your bank account change request has been declined. We'll not be able to make any changes due to data security reasons.

Team ZestMoney.
Updated by abhinavjyoti, May 02, 2019
Dear Team,

Someone called me and I requested to check completed profile and call me but no one called Kindly help.

Comments

But again asking emi amount

Hi Team
i have requested for 3 times for deleting my account but still, i can see it is active need help
jabirkkkkk's reply, Apr 14, 2019
My Regesterd mobile number 7204191971
Customer Id: 242857540
Email id [email protected]

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Zestmoney - correct account not updated after request also