[Resolved] Zestmoney — wrong account in credit report

Bengaluru, India
 Inderjeet Hanzra on Apr 29, 2020
There is wrong account in my account i ask zest money to update in[protected] buy they didn't update and agin in[protected] it still not updated and i asked u have to wait 30-45 day they are asking this 2, 28, 000/- is not disbursed amount from dmi but it is a credit line for which our customer is eligible. We apologise for any inconvenience that you may have faced, but we would like to inform you that dmi has changed its reporting structure recently to credit line reporting. Hence, the eligible line of credit has been shown on your cibil report. I have never miss any emi but today when i check credit report same account is showing amount overdue and my credit score hurts i have already open dispute in cibil but zest money is not responding.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-09 07:16:05
ZESTMONEY HAS CORRECTED THIS THANKS

[Apr 29, 2020] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Inderjeet Hanzra Apr 29, 2020
Register mobile no [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
ZestMoney Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2020
Hi Inderjeet,

We are sorry to hear that.

We need your latest CIBIL report in PDF format. You can write to our Grievance Redressal Official ([email protected]) or Nodal Officer ([email protected]) with CIBIL report and details.

Team ZestMoney
Updated by Inderjeet Hanzra Apr 30, 2020
I have already forwarded first I forwarded on[protected] they ask it 30-45 day but not updated and again I forwarded on[protected] still they not updated and now agin I forwarded on[protected] plz check screenshot.

Updated by Inderjeet Hanzra May 01, 2020
I have also complaint in NBFC OMBUDSMAN Complaint No [protected] dated[protected] against Dmi Finance Pvt Ltd. U have runined my life giving wrong credit reporting and u don't teach ur COUSTMER representative how to talk
ZestMoney Customer Care's response May 05, 2020
Hi Inderjeet,

As replied on 3rd May; we have sent NOC for closed loans. We request you to give us 10 working days to make the necessary correction in CIBIL.

CIBIL updation process usually takes 25 - 30 days to be completed and request your patience while we are working towards the resolution.

We have already highlighted the issue to the relevant team and Lender. We request you to please wait.

We appreciate your patience.

Team ZestMoney
Updated by Inderjeet Hanzra May 06, 2020
U have not give me any updates about LOAN acc no DMI[protected] I which there is over due of 4543 rs which main problem I facing due to wrong reporting my score has gone down and I m already ask I didn't want any loan from ZESTMONEY plz deactivate my account and also remove this credit line.

Comments

I m fed up ZESTMONEY they are not even giving any solution on mail just asking to wait 30-45 it will update.i asking them from[protected] till there 30-45 days are not come.

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Zestmoney - wrong account in credit report