Zicom — review on the management

I was called by mr. Tejas karhadkar () head hr) and he had fixed my interview with
Ms. Tanvi joshi (Director marketing) on 16th feb 2018.
My interview with ms. Tanvi joshi went on very well and i was told that i was selected and was supposed to be called to meet the md of the organisation mr. Pramoud rao for a small discussion.
Post my interview i kept waiting for a call from anita sharma from hr but i didn’t receive anyc all from her.
I finally called to find out what happened since and i was told by tejas karhadkar that i am not shorlisted.
This was a shock to me since ms. Tanvi had conveyed me very clearly that the interview went on well and she has no issues on me joining their organisation and just for a formality a small discussion with md was pending.
The conclusion is whether tanvi called me because she was bored and wanted to pass her time or the company calls the candidates and has fun by going back on their words.
Overall i wasted my time, energy and also my valuable work day since i took a leave.
And post my interview tanvi just vanished as i tried calling her and she never responded to my calls.
Request to the management that pls dont play around with the candidates by calling them and wasting their time.
Potential candidates - please don’t think of joining such weird organisation with crazy people.

Customers - if their behaviour is so weird with the potential candidates, i can image how they will be dealing in after sales service.
Fraud company and fraud people
Mar 11, 2018

Zicom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zicom
    Zicom Phone
    Zicom Address
    501, Silver Metropolis, Western Express Highway, Goregaon, Maharashtra, India - 400063