[Resolved] Zoom Car — car booked

Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India
 Shyam Pandian on Sep 10, 2019
I had booked a XuV 7 seater and the pickup time was 7 Am..

I waited till 8 Am and no idea where the vehicle is and App also stopped working w.r.t my booking page.. My other pages / new booking pages were working fine - Its just that my current booking was not working.

My family members (including baby) were all ready at 7 Am and waiting for me that I will come with the Zoom car soon..

At 8:15 am or so, i receive a call stating that the previous customer has not dropped back the car and hence my booked vehicle (7 seater) is not available - They gave me an alternate car to pickup which was abut 25 kms away and also i was delayed and pissed off with this incident..

So, i had requested to cancel my booking and initaite the refund...

From then, No customer care rep called me and no response to my emails ([protected]@zoomcar.com) even after sending out 7 emails as on today.. Its been 10 days now & am clueless now not knowing what to do and howw to claim my refund!!

Shyam Pandian
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2019
No response so many days..
After complaining in Consumercompliants.in - immediately got a replay in a day and my refund instantly...

Thank you!!

[Sep 11, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2019
Hello Shyam,

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the trouble you had to go through during your reservation. Kindly note [protected]@zoomcar.com email ID does not exist anymore, please escalate the issue through the contact us page.
With regard to the refund, the amount is released through IMPS. An option stating "Get Refund" shall get highlighted under the respective booking ID in your application. Please click on the option and add your bank details on the landing page. Once you click on submit, the amount shall be instantly transferred to your bank account.

Ramya. S