[Resolved] Zoom Car — cycle didn't unlock trip started, could not end as well username: riderroo1

durgesh891c on Dec 9, 2018
My trip started and cycle didn't unlock and when i tried to end the trip it said take the cycle to pdel station to end the trip.
Cycle on pedl stand only and there were 30 more cycles standing.

This is not the first time i am fedup. According to this i started the trip on 1 dec 6 pm and kept cycling till 2nd dec 10:28 am. When pdel station is merely 50 meters from my home?

I have take a subscription for a month i am not able to ride since its asking for changes of the above trip where i could not even unlock it. This happend to me in koramangla as well, trip started and cycle didn't unlock. Trying to end said end the trip on pedel station??

User name: riderroo1

Email: durgesh. Tripathi@outlook.com

cycle didn't unlock trip started, could not end as well username: riderroo1
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019

[Dec 09, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hello Durgesh,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

We request you to kindly follow the below steps and raise the complaint, we have a dedicated PEDL team who shall check on the complaint raised and shall resolve the issue.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)
- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

In case you need any further details, kindly revert, we shall help you accordingly.

Wasim

Comments

Please don't respond just for shake of it. What do you think i have got all the free time to complaint without doing basic thing?

All i can say is pathetic experience !!! You guys suck both app and support.

Zoom Car - cycle didn't unlock trip started, could not end as well username: riderroo1