Zoom Car — excess charges

Opp Deepshikha College, Kiran Path, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Lakshyaraj Singh Rathore on Jul 24, 2019
I booked a zoom car last night, for 12 hours. I picked up the car. I was driving it myself. I was asked to pay an amount of ₹1039 for the booking, which i did. However, this morning, i dropped the car at the location provided. I uploaded all necessary documents, and filled up all required checklist. Then, i went back home. I got a notification from zoom car asking me to pay an additional amount of ₹1164, as excess km fee. There is no breakdown about the kms travelled or nothing. They just want to scam. Asking for an additional amount. Now, the car was free with fuel for 120 kms. N i hardly would have driven the car for about 60 kms. Whereas, as per zoom car, it says i've driven it for 120 + 97 km excess. Which is completely out of the equation. Very very disappointed.

[Jul 24, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2019
Hello Lakshyaraj,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the discrepancy in the billing. Please share the booking ID for our reference, we will the charge levied on the booking.

Ramya. S
Updated by Lakshyaraj Singh Rathore, Jul 24, 2019
Please note my booking id: JPS6XIX7A
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2019
Hello Lakshyaraj,

We understand your concern here. We did go through the booking and see that you have driven 97 excess kilometers. Hence, you have been charged accordingly. The levied charge is valid, we are sorry we will not be able to reverse the charge.

Ramya. S

Comments

Please note my booking id: JPS6XIX7A

Zoom Car - excess charges