Zoom Car — fraud company zoomcar

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 yash3raj3 on Jun 23, 2019
1st tym experience was good but now 2nd time its worst. 1stly he changed my car on day of my booking and he promise me to gave cabs bills and i agree still no refund of bills.in d mid of my trip in morning 3 am i m stuck in jungle with my family but no assitance from its side i ll try to call n call many times but he didn't picked up. After that in morning i asking for help he said he will take away his car and refund our full money in mid of my trip he didn't even help us after that we talk with him and told him just gave us repair bill and our tym waste compensation he agreed but still didn't received any refunds. When i take care from owner the car was not cleaned and dents from many sides he said take it and return same as to me he itself open checked lost and closed without any dent or any cleaning photos and when we refund the car he billed us cleaning charges and dent charges. And 1 thing we are late from our trip we are ready to pay extra charges. Firstly zoomcsr customer support told me 6559 rs late fee charges we agreed after that now he put 9559 charges. And now he is not helping us with anything worst experience i never suggest anyone to do zoomcar. Take it on your own risk dude. # up with zoomcar. I share every proof to zoomcar but still didn't helping me and one more thing he said fuel is free now even didn't give my full fuel bills. My trip is latest from 14 june 2019 to 19 june 2019.
My refund was approx - 25000 near
And chaeges was ony - 6500 what he tell me call

fraud company zoomcar

[Jun 23, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Hello Yash,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the discrepancy in the charges levied on the booking.

Please share your booking ID for our reference, we shall recheck on the billing and we will revert with an update.

Sowmya
Updated by yash3raj3, Jul 02, 2019
Booking Id - JPS6BHB13. NOW your customer care service said he ll not refund my amount and i have to pay damages charges i already want to take approx 23000 from you but he is asking me to pay more 8402 rs . Fraud company zoomcar

fraud company zoomcar
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2019
Hello Yash,

We believe that the update has been already shared with regard to the levied charge, we are sorry we will not be able to process the refund. The damage charge is valid, unfortunately, we will not be able to reverse the charge.

Ramya. S