[Resolved] Zoom Car — fraudulent company/ filing a legal case in court

Fung on Mar 13, 2019
This car rental company, "zoom car" harasses the customers very royally. First, they attract the customers by giving car rentals at cheap prices. Second, on returning the car, this company automatically charges inr 4000 stating damage to car even if you literally made no lightest scratch on the car.
I rented zoom car for 3 days for the first time. When i went to pick it up the car, it was in a very dirty state, yet i took the car. The car was returned very clean, the dirt on the car was cleaned off. I returned the car 3 hours before the drop off time. Also checked if the car was still in good condition. I did not find any issue on the body of the car or even with the engine. Everything was alright, but 2 hours later i checked my zoomcar app and found that i owe outstanding amount to zoomcar, instead they had to refund me the balance amount. Shockingly i was charged inr 4000 for damages. It is as vague as it can be, i know nothing about what damage they have charged me. Like any service company i expected that this issue can be resolved if i talked to their customer care. However, the call never went through. I could not find any other fastest way to contact this fraudulent company. It is not about the money. It is about being cheated. No one likes being cheated. If you are running a company, please do not rely on cheating customers as your revenue pipeline. Else customers can use word of mouth against your company and you won't even realise your downfall untill you have hit the rock bottom.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2019

[Mar 13, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Hello User,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that there is a discrepancy in the charges, please share the booking ID for us to have a check.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Updated by Fung, Mar 14, 2019
This is the booking id JPS6FF8NE
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Hello User,

Greetings!

We did check and see that the charge levied on the booking is invalid. Hence, we have reversed the charge.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Ramya. S

Comments

This is the booking id JPS6FF8NE
I booked car on 19 jan. And still i didn't recieved refund in my bank account...even there no costumer care to talk id:- JPS6FAAP1
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019

Hello Sanskar,

Greetings!

We apologize as you have not received the refund yet.

Upon checking, we see that our team has been already shared an update on the escalation raised. We see that the refund has been successfully settled in your account which was used while you made the payment of the booking.

Hence, we request you to check with the respective account.

Ramya. S

Zoom Car - fraudulent company/ filing a legal case in court