Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Zoom Car — I am complaining against zoomcar for adding wrong charges

Zoomcar the chor car company, i have booked a tata tiago in indore, i have booked car for 350 kms so i supposed to have filled fuel in that car, when i reached the zoom car location there was no any person to help, by mistake i didn’t see the fuel type of vehicle because no badging was there in the rear, and filled the car with petrol with 1000 rupees, at 11pm night i was with my family, i found that car has some issues, so i stopped driving and called customer support for help. They told me don’t start the car, i thought they will arrange a cab for my family but there was no cabs arranged for me, at 2 am crane come to my location and take that car from me. Zoom car didn’t provide any substitute car to me, i also had remaining 200 km. After second day i see my balance in zoomcar app and found that they have already deducted my 5000 rs security deposit amount and added 5000 rs as outstanding amount more for car break down. Total loss i have received is 14492 rs without seeing any of service cost receipt of car.
When i talk to customer care and asked to show me car service receipt they told me that we have no option to show these kind of stuffs that means if any car will break down they will charge 10000 rupees from you.
My booking id was : jps6bui41
Mobile number : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Hello Jitesh,

Greetings!

We did check the booking and see that the charges levied on the booking are valid as you have filled wronng fuel in the vehicle during your reservation.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

For the wrong fuel, I have talk to my car service engineer and he told me if you have filled wrong fuel we just clear the fuel tank and fill the actual fuel in the motor nothing else. It will cost only[protected] Rs Max, and you have charged 10000 rupees without showing any car repair receipt. Show me the receipt if you are really genuine. Also blacklist my number so i cannot contact you to the support number.

You are just money making company.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2019

Hello Jiteshp,

Greetings!

We are sorry if any discrepancy in the billing. Please share the booking ID for our reference, we will have it checked.

Ramya. S