Zoom Car — incorrect damage charge

Nilanjan_2126 on Feb 9, 2019
This is regarding zoomcar service that i availed on 13th january, 2019 at 7 a. M. The booking was done for 18 kms for a duration of 3 hrs 30 mins for which i had paid the entire amount using the app. To begin with, i was supposed to have a door step service which was a part of the total amount i had paid. On the day of the journey, i did not have the door step service inspite of reaching out to the customer care several times and i myself had to go to the pick up point to collect the car. My total journey was 22kms which means i am supposed to pay for extra 4kms i. E. 56 rupees. Bur to my surprise, the invoice that i received after ride completion was 8056 rupees, out of which 8000 was denotes as vehicle damage fee. I did not cause any kind of damage whatsoever during the entire journey and the invoice was generated after significant hours post my ride completion. After this i am getting back to back mails from zoomcar stating that they are going to recover the amount using my movable or immovable property. I am feeling very threatened and moreover humiliated as a customer regarding this proceeding. I want to bring it to notice to the entire customer base and would like to recommend them to refrain from using the zoomcar service. Booking id: jps6fh4hd. Being an extremely dissatisfied customer i am expecting a resolution from zoomcar and close this issue.

[Feb 10, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Hello Nilanjan,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused during your reservation. Please share your booking ID for our reference, so that we can check and resolve your concern.

Awaiting your response.