Zoom Car — incorrect excess kms

Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 mohankumar807 on Feb 23, 2019
I hired zoomcar services (Booking id # jps6feeoi). Feb 21 10 pm to feb 22 2:00 am (4 hours). I had travelled a total of 64 kms and have uploaded the odometer start and end readings in the app respectively. The booking i had made offered 60 kms as free and additional kms at rs.16/km. I dropped the car back at 1:38 am, feb 22.

However the next day, there is an outstanding amount of 720 rs in my account with total distance travelled incorrectly updated as 105 kms. Actual total distane travelled is 64 kms with start odo: 68518 and end odo: 68582. So i owe only for the excess 4 kms at 64 rs as excess kms charge against the incorrect 720 rs.

I tried to contact zoomcar by phone regarding this incorrect billing but could never reach them. It asks to press 6 for other issues and pressing 6 invariably leads to disconnection of the line. This whole process has led to a huge waste of my time in addition to the frustration and the feeling of being cheated.

Further, i am unable to make any future bookings with zoomcar as there is outstanding amount to be paid. Please assist in updating the bill to correct

I hope a proper action will be taken regarding my complaint.
Thank you!

[Feb 23, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2019
Hello Mohan,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the discrepancy in the billing.

We did check the GPS records and we have made the necessary changes under the booking. We have charged as per the extra kilometers driven, we request you to please have a check.

Ramya. S