[Resolved] Zoom Car — maintenance amount not refunding

Chahiljoshi on Sep 26, 2018
Regarding the booking id JPS64P34Z the booking was for 10 september 2018 10PM TO 13 september 2018 2AM
Now first of all i was provided the car in which there was problem of clutch slippage i had picked up the car on 10 september 10PM and after experiencing problem i had immediately contacted the zoomcar on 10:55PM same day and at that time i was connected in conference call with the zoomcar Ahmadabad team and the zoomcar executive and at that time i had explained it to them the problem which was occurring and i was told to take the car if problem is there next day do contact us back.

And the next day still the problem was there in the of clutch slippage and again i had contacted the zoomcar for around 4 times regarding the problem and then i was called back by zoomcar team and i had explained to them the whole issue which i was facing and the executive told me that do check the car with the local service center so that the problem can be solved.I had in the evening checked to the service center i was told there is some problem with the clutch and it can be rectify only after it has been opened.Then again i called the zoomcar executive and when i was called back by the zoomcar i was told to repair that problem which is being faced with the clutch and to take photos of the spare parts which is to be repaired or replaced and do take the bill. I had taken the bill which i uploaded in the zoomcar application and on 19 september i got called back by zoomcar and had told me to send the photos of the damage part i instantly mailed them back with the photos.

Now after that i called the zoomcar every day regarding the issue and for refund every day i used to get only one answer to wait for 24 hours.
After 19 September when i had mailed them the photos i got call on 24 september from ZOOMCAR AHMEDABAD and he asked me what was problem with the clutch i had explained him that as per local service center person who told me that there was some problem in clutch because previously some customer of zoomcar might have driven the car with half clutch pressed so then only the problem comes in clutch plate and so with out any option and with the consent of zoomcar executive i had to do that.Then afterwards zoomcar Ahmadabad person asks me for job card i explained him that jobcard was taken back by local service center as after the repairing work is over i was provided with the bill and job card was taken back by them and also i was not told by any zoomcar executive to take photo of jobcard and i was only told to take photo of damage part and to take bill which i did so after 11 days and the trip getting over now why asking for jobcard if it was necessary then you should have told me the same day to take photo i was only told for bill and the damage part photo.

So from my side i have given all my explanation further you can check the call records everyday i have to call regarding the refund issue it has been 11 days since the booking has been completed and i was promised that refund would be issued in 5 days i am not at all satisfied with your service further i request you to refund the maintance amount asap

maintenance amount not refunding
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 12, 2018

[Sep 27, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2018
Hello Chahiljoshi,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble that you had to go through. Upon checking we see that you have not submitted the replaced vehicle part to us. Unfortunately, we will no be able to process the service bill refund. We believe our team reached out to you. and have discussed the matter over the call.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Imran
Zoomcar
Updated by Chahiljoshi, Oct 11, 2018
your team information is wrong.when i had complained regarding this your team had not informed me that the parts have to be submitted they only told me to take photo of damage part and to take the bill which i did.
I have already submitted the things which i was told.Please check the call records and the call recording your team executive had also promised me that i will get refund in 5 working days from the booking end.

Zoom Car - maintenance amount not refunding