Zoom Car — not responding to customer properly and unable connect customer representative

PriyaArjun on Aug 10, 2019
I have not got my refund even after 2 months of trip ending. If i mailed through contact us page no one is responding to mail. I tried to call but not able to connect customer representative. The annoying computer voice is keep on redirecting to same steps but i am not able to connect to representative. They have deliberately designed the system in such way that customers cannot reach their representative.
I have already filed a complaint through consumer complaints page requesting arn number, but in the response arn number is appearing as [protected] which i was not able to read.

They are playing all the tricks to avoid giving my security refund back. I want a proper response from you. Or atleast i should be able to connect your representative.

Booking id : jps6bv57v

[Aug 10, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2019
Hello Priya,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that you have not received the refund. Upon checking, we see that our team has sent an email to your registered email ID to share the bank statement. Hence, please have a check and revert to the mail by attaching the statement. Also, please share the alternate contact number so that we can reach out to you as we are unable to contact you on the registered number.

Ramya. S
Updated by PriyaArjun, Aug 17, 2019
I have replied to the mail already with bank statement. My alternate number is [protected].
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2019
Hello Priya,

We see that you have shared the screenshot of the statement. Please share the statement in a PDF format for us to check the same.

Ramya. S
Updated by PriyaArjun, Aug 27, 2019
I have already replied to your mail with statement in PDF format. Please change the priority of the ticket and make payment soon. It is taking way to long.

1952
    Zoom Car - not responding to customer properly and unable connect customer representative