[Resolved] Zoom Car — pedl trip not ending since a week

Bangalore, India
 adt123 on Dec 22, 2018
I am a regular user of pedl. Last week on 14th december morning i took a pedl ride to work, parked the cycle at the pedl station, locked the cycle but the trip would not end. After trying for sometime, i went to office and tried several times there. It still did not happen.

The same afternoon i went out of station for 6 days and when i am back the ride is still on!!! I can't believe it. I have been charged 3400 rs by now and its still not ending.

I have no idea what to do! There is no customer care number to reach out to, nowhere to report the issue. There is no way i am paying that amount for no fault of mine.

Cycle no. 3221461
Start date - 14 dec 10.44 am
Picked up from the stand near moghul awadhi restraurant hsr layout
Dropped at the station opposite hole in the wall cafe 25 minutes after that
End date - infinite!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2019

[Dec 22, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 24, 2018
Hello User,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

We request you to kindly follow the below steps and raise the complaint, we have a dedicated PEDL team who shall check on the complaint raised and shall resolve the issue.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)
- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

In case you need any further details, kindly revert, we shall help you accordingly.

Wasim