[Resolved] Zoom Car — pedl unable to end trip and got outstanding amount

Ashok 91 on Dec 15, 2018
Hi team, few days before i took pedl cycle and i can't able to end the trip in any stations. I have tried in many stations and end trip not happend in any stations. But i kept the cycle in one station and locked the cycle and before automatic endtrip will happen after some times but it not happend for my trip and now its showing outstanding amount of some 6000 need to pay.
Please help me on this..

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2019

[Dec 15, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
Hello Ashok,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

We request you to kindly follow the below steps and raise the complaint, we have a dedicated PEDL team who shall check on the complaint raised and shall resolve the issue.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)
- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

In case you need any further details, kindly revert, we shall help you accordingly.

Wasim

Comments

Used PEDAL cycle no.3224051
use only 11 min, and trip cost 6.00 rupes .and cycle luck -end trip and came to my house after 25 hours open zoomcar app it is running can't stop (end trip) currently running unable to end trip It's been 25 hours 10 min cost-rs-456 please stop the trip and help

Diptiranjan sethi's reply, Dec 15, 2018
please stop
Diptiranjan sethi's reply, Dec 15, 2018
finally uninstall zoomcar app
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018

Hello Diptiranjan,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)
- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

Wasim

1937
    Zoom Car - pedl unable to end trip and got outstanding amount