Zoom Car — removal of driving licence

BRUNDHAVAN COLONY,OPP:GAYATRI TIFFIN'S LANE, Secunderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 rushalika datrak on Jun 12, 2019
This is to bring into your notice that one of my friend is using my driving license in his zoomcar account. I request you to kindly remove my driving license from his account or delete his account. I called on your customer service number several times but they haven't removed it neither deleted his account. If something went wrong in future i will not be responsible. Zoomcar will be responsible as they didn't called me before approving my license for someone else account, just on the basis of my drving license image they approved it without doing any background verification. I have requested your customer representatives many times but they are not taking any action. This is leading me alot of mental pain. I request you to look into this issue.

removal of driving licence

[Jun 16, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Hello Rushalika,

Greetings!

Please drop an email through our contact us page from the registered email ID, we shall have a check and revert to the email.

Regard