[Resolved] Zoom Car — security deposit not refunded even after one month of completion of my trip

Ghatkesar, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Yathin Naik on Jul 15, 2019
I have booked zoom car with booking id jps6bvxfw on 17th june 2019 and my trip got completed on 19th june 2019. On 19th i got a msg from stating my security deposit of 2999 got initiated and get it into my account by 29 june 2019. I waited till that day and again on 29 june 2019, i got a msg again stating my money is initiated and i get it by 8th july 2019. So i called them and they said that my money got actually initiated on 29 june and told me to wait till the mentioned date so i waited but my money have not yet credited later i called them 3 times then they said i need to wait till 13th july as then it will complete 15 days. I even did that but money has not yet returned back so called them again and asked for reference number they gave me fake reference number twice as i have confirmed with my bank then they asked me to send my bank statement from the date of my booking i even did that and after calling again they said to me that they will send me the imps till the end of the day. But i didn’t receive anything from them. Again i called them they said they will contact the team and asked me to wait. It is over one month and i haven’t received my money back. They only cheat customers. My balance got charged around 500 rupees for calling them numerous times and i kept so many emails but not proper u will get the only system generated mails every time.

security deposit not refunded even after one month of completion of my trip
security deposit not refunded even after one month of completion of my trip
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2019
By calling them numerous times

[Jul 15, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Hello Yathin,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the trouble that you had to go through during your reservation.

Upon checking, we see that our team has rechecked and have confirmed that the amount has been settled to your bank account.

Please revert to the email in case of any discrepancy with the required documents.

Sowmya

Zoom Car - security deposit not refunded even after one month of completion of my trip