[Resolved] Zoom Car — unauthorised/wrongful charges

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 manu.r93 on May 22, 2019
I had booked a zoomcar (Booking id: jps6b36yi) on 18th saturday. The car was returned on 19th saturday 01.30 am. I made any pending charges for fuel consumption/extra kms then only. Next day i received a notification mentioning 4000 rs. As accident damage charges. I called the customer care and asked for a clarification and the agent told me there are major damages to the front bumper which i was not aware off.
I had taken and uploaded photos of the car while returning which didn't have any damages. I asked for further clarifications and proof which they said will be sent to my email within a day. Even after multiple calls and raising a request (Case:1256136) afterwards, i didn't receive any such proof of damage. Meanwhile, using my preauthorised credit card, they went on charge me for the same regardless of ongoing dispute. They also refused to refund the amount until the issue is resolved.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, May 24, 2019
Hello Manu,

Greetings!

We did check the booking and see that the charges are appropriately levied on the booking as there is damage done to front left quarter panel. As the charges are valid, we will not be able to reverse the same.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Updated by manu.r93, May 24, 2019
This is the picture I have taken while returning the car and the same was uploaded in your app. Please tell me where is the damage which cost 4000 Rs. to repair?

unauthorised/wrongful charges