[Resolved]  Zoom Car — unjustifiable cleaning charges for dust on mudguard

I had booked swift under booking id: jps62rd06 for 2 days.
I was traveling in vehicle with another 4 members of family including 4 year old kid.

While returning vehicle even in all good condition, new fleet service located in nagpur started picking argument due to dust on mud guard and threatened to charge 2000/-.

On my argument at that time he did not add cleaning charges but while i checked for my refund found 1000/- deducted with no justification.

I did not get justifiable answer against my complaint in "case:694220" with zoomcars.

I felt bad because i have been using this service for last 5-6 years, but never faced such injustice.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Mar 04, 2018 Hello Vinay,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here and we did check the above issue. We see that the vehicle was dropped unclean as shown in the above images, hence you are charged Rs. 1000 as per the policy.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

There is dust on mudguard. How can you charge for that?
Rupees 1000?

Not at all justifiable.
Until you provide me justifialble answer please do not close this complain as resolved.

Zoomcar