Zoom Car — zap customer support

hemadeepthi reddy on Oct 19, 2018

I am zap associate and the zap customer support service is very worst. I never saw such worst type of support till now. The agents are shouting at the associates. Money will be deducted from my account if i call to the support we get answer as we don't know we don't have access to check then to whom should we call?

Fuhzir is the agent name he is just unprofessional agent i never seen in my life till now like this agent. He just disconnected call by saying he don't the information my money was deducted in my account.

I want to highlight this one and will take this issue to higher authorities how can he disconnect the call? Is he thinking we r calling for time pass r what? My registered mobile number with zap is [protected].

I want a clarification on this how dare he is to disconnect the call.

[Oct 19, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018
Hello Hemadeepthi,

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. In regard to the behavior of the fleet executive, please note that we have shared the details to the concerned manager. Appropriate action will be taken on the concerned executive, as we believe in serving the customer well and do not tolerate such behavior.

Regard