[Resolved]  Zoom Car — zoomcar not returning complete refuel amount even after selecting "with fuel" option.

I booked a brezza from zoomcar under the title 'with fuel (Prices include fuel cost)'. At the time of pickup, the vehicle had no fuel so i had to refuel to continue my journey. Once i complete my journey, the refund amount should be rs1000 but on the app it showed rs710. I tried calling their customer service multiple times, they all responded saying the fuel refund amount is calculated based on the usage of a/c. This was not mentioned before that even after selecting 'with fuel' prices, i do not get complete refund of the amount of fuel.
I asked the call center person to raise a complaint and issue a complaint number. One of the call centre person told that there is no such thing as complaint number.
I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with the service zoomcar provide, and from where the create such loopholes.
I would never recommend anyone zoomcar instead i would suggest use some other car rental service.
zoomcar not returning complete refuel amount even after selecting
zoomcar not returning complete refuel amount even after selecting
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019
I called Zoomcar (08067481200) and explained my refund issue that the amount was not complete. As i have booked the car With Fuel, i should not be charged with fuel prices, and if i refuel, the whole amount should be refunded. They said the estimation is made based on the car AC... and instead of 1000, refund of 710 was shown. I asked them to raise an issue for the same and give me a complaint number, they said that there is no complaint number but the comments are registered. So i told them that the website and the app shows that the complete fuel amount will be refunded if the user refuel the vehicle. he asked me to hold and after about a minute he said that he will give me driving credits, i straight away said no ad asked for bank refund, later he agreed and the refund amount was updated on the app.

[May 04, 2019] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Yahya Ansari May 03, 2019 Complaint resolved.
First they were ready to give driving credits but after some talk they agreed to give cash refund.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet