[Resolved] Zoomcar — damage charge of 10000

SIDDHARTH SINGH 1984 on Dec 21, 2018
I rented a zoomcar on december 2nd 18th for 10 days. During my trip car met an accident and i called customer care and said that front bumper is damaged, so i need roadside assistance. I was around 50kms away for kanyakumari but customer care said that you have to take care of the car on your own.
Finally i fixed it a bit on my own and drove it for next 3-4 days.
When i returned the car to kochi, they said after inspection that 4000/- will be charged for bumper damage and same was updated in app. Then they called me after 20 minutes of completing the return and said that we are changing the amount to 10000 but once repair is done the damage charge will be changed to actual. Finally when actual amount was not updated, i called customer care, who instead of resolving my concern, took local guy on call. I asked for either update of actual amount or justification of changing extra amount after return inspection. The local guy said that amount charged will be 10000/- and no justification will be provided.
So finally zoomcar said the local guy prevails and if he is saying that i have to pay 10000/- for front bumper damage of a ford aspire, customer care can do nothing.
So zoomcar turned out to be very similar to hiring a car from some local operator who can bully you and force you to pay as per his wish.

Booking id - jps64tqyx

damage charge of 10000
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Dec 23, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hello Siddharth,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here, and we are sorry if there is any discrepancy in the charges. Kindly share the booking ID to have a check and assist you with the same.

Imran