[Resolved]  Zoomcar — incorrect billing and damage charges

I booked my trip on 8th June. While picking up the car there was a damage in right side of the car and same has been uploaded in app itself. After returning the car they charged me again for the same damage which was there even before I pick the car.
Even after writing continuously to zoomcar attaching the same images which was taken at the time of picking up the car there was no reply from them.

I had a very bad experience with zoomcar and worst customer service I have.

I want my refundable deposit back and am in no mood to pay for the damages someone did. I don't want the same reply stating tat go through the policies.

I want the refund to be processed soon before I file a complaint again zoomcar

I[censored] have doubt kindly find the images tat I uploaded during the pickup of car

incorrect billing and damage charges
incorrect billing and damage charges
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-17 23:01:45
Company doesn't take any steps to resolve my query. I have been writing to them continuously but I didn't get any reply yet. Email ID :[email protected] I am getting automated mail only from this I'd

[Jun 19, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response Jun 21, 2019
Hello Tamil,

Greetings!

We are sorry as there was a discrepancy in the billing. Upon checking, we see that the damage charge has been reversed under the booking.

Ramya