[Resolved]  Zoomcar — Refund Pending Since 6 Months

Booking Id: JPS6NKPPL
I booked self-drive car rental with ZoomCar on February 16, 2020, for a round trip with dates (25th April 2020 to 3rd May 2020) from New Delhi.
I had cancelled the trip on April 6, 2020, due to the CoronaVirus Lockdown imposed by the Govt of India, and according to ZoomCar's policy, a full refund was to be issued within a week.
Afterwards, I did not get any communication from ZoomCar regarding my refund. I tried to initiate contact on Twitter, and every 3 weeks, I would get a response that the refund is delayed by 3 weeks and will be processed.
It has been almost 6 months (5 months 24 days to be exact), and I still have not received my refund of Rs. 19512 (of which Rs.14512 is main amount, and Rs.5000 is security deposit)
Please help me get my refund!
Refund Pending Since 6 Months
Refund Pending Since 6 Months
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2020
The refund in cash was never processed, however I was given a credit voucher for the same amount that I've availed on a new booking. I am not happy, but it is a satisfactory resolution. Hence closing the complaint.

[Oct 01, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Nov 13, 2020 Hello Sai,

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the delay caused in processing the refund. We did check the booking and see that our team shared an update on the refund amount being converted into a coupon code post receiving confirmation from your end.

Appachu