9977035458 - complaint against unidentified number

youraj
sir 9977035458 this number is sending me continue vulgar sms and miss call so pls provide me the detail about this number so that i can do something otherwise pls help me by blocking this number pls help me i m in trouble thank you

[Updated by suvakant84 Jul 26, 2014]

Comments

Ramesh kumar Nanda 9977035458  - India

complaint for activation of mobile no. - prathum

You have deactivated my mobile No. 9899189109 on dated 09.06.2008 without any intimation. It is therefore, you are requested to activate my mobile number with immediate effects.
Your Truly
RAMESH KUMAR NANDA
arnab ghosh 9977035458  - India

Lodging complaint against a particular vodafone number - Lodging complaint against a particular number

Dear Sir
This is a serious issue.Though I am not a vodafone customer i am lodging this complaint because a vodafone number is continously calling me and disturbing me .The number is 919734688011.Please take necessary action.
Roohi Mufti Mails  - India

miss calls and wrong sms - Mails

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect I want to say that I am recieving miss calls and wrong sms from this vodafone no. 9873757839 please give me the address of this customer very soon..
thanks for co-operation
Susomoy Sinha unwanted call  - India

repeated call to my mobile no. - unwanted call

With disturbed mind set i am writing this mail. i have been disturbed by your call center or bill payment division for last 3 years.

They call my Mobile Number and ask for Mr. Harish Kumar: your customer of Phone Number 65483883 and ask for bill.

i have been using this Hutch No. for last 5 years and I have never taken any Tata Indicom connection. Mentioning this I regrate to say your mechanism is a failure in verification before giving a connection. i would be forced to lodge an complain as this kind of negligence can put me in to problem I am lest aware of in the present scenario.

I request your good self to clear out this from your companies end with in 48 hours else i would be forced to act for my safety and privacy.

I have received this call from Ms. Priya phone no. 011-65483883, as told calling from Tata Indicom.

Looking forward to an early reply.

Thanks & Regards

Susomoy Sinha
+91-9899067566
Chitra Complaint  - India

Indecent phone calls - Complaint

Hello..
I am in Pune, Maharashtra, India. I got a very indecent call from the following telephone number - (+91) 020 27410858
Kindly take the necessary action against the caller so that he stops this kind of nuisance.

Chitra.
sreekala Complaint  - India

some calls & sms disturb me - Complaint

i have to know the details of the following numbers
9020032503
rank 9977035458  - India

owner of number - mishra.biz

please tail me know owner of the below nomber

Susil
D
Anjali Complaint  - India

getting miscalls and SMS from this airtel number

anybody can help?
durga prasad Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Karnataka, India

sms from unknown person - Idea

i am getting sms from an unknown number with message center as 9848201011. could u tell me from where it is coming from
ravi kant Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

objectionable calls - Idea

sir, please trace these numbers 9705517987, 9927047579 the owner of this number send me objectional calls last 10 days but on the other time cellphone remains switch off so i badly need the name and address of this user . so i request you to send its name and address on my e-mail address
Shanthi 9977035458  - India

Unknown Calls - Obscene call

hi im Shanthi, Changed name for privacy purpose i am B.E Student. I am getting call from unknow person and he distursb me lot.he is send sum msg to me but he is called and talk with bad words, i very feel about it, pls i want the full details about the person pls help me ...
his number is-9739601830

pls take sum action and help me...
im waiting for urs reply

Thanks&Regards,
Shanthi
arvind 9977035458  - India

its very common ... change ur number as frequently as possible.. this is d only solution. as i also saw my friends having this problem..
Thulasiraman 9977035458  - India

Retrive the address of the particular - Cell phoned

I have to trace the following number address to get my payment as it is pending for the last 6 months.

It would be grateful to me if you provide me the address of the below mentioned numbers.

9962533316, 9444059934
anotherVictim mobile no.  - India

mobile no. sharing - mobile no.

It hard to give category to this complain.
Daily we are getting some fake call of some X no. asking send the details you are winner of such n such game or lottery. WHY and from where these people are getting our nos.

Few companies are sharing/ selling the people database to the small companies or newly setup companies for just Rs. 2.00 per contact no. and most of them are fraud. there fore on behalf of every victm I request you to please do something and STOP this fraud game...
ved goswami mobile no.  - India

1 boy jo meri friend ko black mail karta hai jiska name jams hai this no-9305548947 hai plz sir es no- ka add mujhe send kare...thank u sir, ...

The phone numbers are 27894455 and 9911135446. Objectionable SMSes and MMSes along with the senders’ phone number can be forwarded to the mobile number. Complaints can also be sent by e-mail at acp-sit-dl@nic.in.

After receiving a complaint, a Delhi Police officer will return the call to elicit details of the phone number of the sender.

More Details:
--------------------
New Delhi, Jan 9 (IANS) Are you being harassed by lewd or objectionable phone calls, SMSes and e-mails? Don’t bear this silently because help is at hand at the anti-obscene calls cell Delhi Police have just launched and which is already receiving some 50 complaints a day.However, offenders will get away with a minor rap on the knuckles: All that the police will do is to counsel them and warn them against repeating the call.

“Delhi Police were receiving several complaints from women being troubled by lewd, objectionable and obscene phone calls besides SMSes and MMSes. We launched a dedicated cell on Dec 27 to address this problem, ” Delhi Police spokesperson Rajan Bhagat told IANS.

Within a week of its formation, the cell has been receiving over 50 calls per day and over 10 forwarded SMSes and MMSes from women in the capital. Operating under the Delhi Police Crime Branch, the cell has three dedicated teams led by an inspector and with women constables as its members.

“Complainants can call on the 24-hour helpline numbers of the cell. We will keep the identity of the callers confidential if they desire so and they won’t be asked to come to a police station to register a case, ” Bhagat said.

“We are making all efforts to put the complainant at ease. We try to find out about the calls or SMSes received without being intrusive about the details so that the complainant does not feel offended, ” a Crime Branch officer who interacts with callers told IANS.

An officer from the cell then telephones the offender and summons him to a police station for counselling.

“We call the offender to the police station for counselling, besides warning him of stringent action in case the act is repeated. On an average we are able to address over a dozen of complaints daily, ” the officer said.

Emphasising the need to address the issue, Delhi Police Commissioner Y.S Dadwal, during his annual press conference earlier this month, had said: “Many times it happens that women and girls receiving lewd phone calls or e-mails are not able to share the problem with their family members out of fear or shyness. They can now directly call our helpline numbers and we will help in sorting out the problem.”
mtech Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Nalbari, Nalbari, Assam, India

getting disturb from some numbers - Idea

I am a girl and I have a reliance number. I have been getting disturb from some idea numbers for last 2 weeks. The numbers are 9085802950, 9085789013, 9085802875, 908502876, 908502877 and 9085802979. Can you give me the details of these numbers in my email sajinaparbin@yahoo.co.in or please check and take necessary action on those numbers. Otherwise, I would prefer to go to police for complaining against those numbers. Hope you will solve this problem.

Thank you...
atulsharma_24 9977035458  - Jammu and Kashmir, India

Calling in odd time and abusing - Jammu Mobile number

Sir i am getting call from a unkoun person with phone number 9906000416. When i am trying the number back its comming switched off. Please Do the needfull trace the number and punish him.
Melvin... Idea Cellular  - Vikhroli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Harassment through vulgar sms and missed calls - IDEA MOBILE

i have been using this idea sim card for about two months and i do not prefer sharing my mobile no. with unknown person but unfortunately from past two days i and my Fiance has been recvng wierd vulgar msgs which nobody would ever expect to recvieve on thier cell phone i am unable to track the no through google i am not able to log a complaint to the police station coz of money please i need help.....m filling this complaint forum from my office computer
mexx Idea Cellular  - Vikhroli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

respected sir,
i belongs to mumbai region n i was disturb a lot by
this no (09881607021) . just wanna now address n region of this
(09881607021) numbar n by surly plzz name as well.

THANK U!