Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution Ltd - About salary slip

manoj kumar
Dear Sir/Madam

My name is manoj kumar and my emp no is fw002160 and i am contractual working with bses rajdhani power ltd i want to take my salary sklip for the month of sep 2009

Comments

i want salary slip

I'm karthik kumar & my emp ID is 236340 please send my salary slip for dec. 2009

Thanks & Regards,
R. karthikkumar.

I, m mohit kodesia & my emp ID is 188547 please send my salary slip for april to December 2009

Thanks & Regards
mohit kodesia

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm Ashwani Thakur From Bajaj Auto Finance ltd Amritsar Branch & my emp ID is C Flow 49105 please send my salary slip for the month of jan 2010
Thanx n Regards
Ashwani Thakur

I want my salary slip. My employ id is 140310.

To.
JIGNESHSIR

i want my salary slip july & agust . My employ id is 330360

from: RAKESH AUD. croma- surat crossway mall. CDS department
mast.v

i student of BCM in Vivekanand college, Aurangabad. I'm star the project report for Bajaj Auto Limited, but i'm sam problem like about in bajaj workers Salary Slip (Manager, Workers, Engi. Jr. Eng).
can u help me. plz res. Sir/Madam help me.
my email id: mast.v@rediffmail.com (Vinod A Gaikwad)

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is chandrakant singh rajput and my emp no is fw006057 and i am contractual working with bses rajdhani power ltd i want to take my salary sklip for the month of jul 2010 to dec 2010
N Jan 10, 2011 by
abhisinhag

i want my sallary slip of oct, nov, dec .emp.id-317154 frm pune
N Apr 1, 2011 by
gautam ashish

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is gautam ashish singh and my emp no is fw006173 and i am contractual working with bses rajdhani power ltd i want to take my salary slip for the month of sep-2010 to feb- 2011
N Apr 13, 2011 by
kavish prasad

I, am kavish prasad & my emp ID is 307571 please send my salary slip for FEB to march 2011
N Jun 6, 2011 by
k-manoj

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is manoj kumar and my emp no is348739 and i am contractual working with bses rajdhani power ltd i want to take my salary slip for the month of may2011.
plz salary slip forword my e-mail id 108manojkumar@gmail.com
N Jun 7, 2011 by
nitin aggarwal33

my name is nitin aggarwal my emp no is 435631 and i am working with airtel dth i want to take my salary slip for the month of may2011.
plz salary slip forword my e-mail id aggarwal.nitin33@gmail.com my cont no 8826148015
N Jun 28, 2011 by
gattu

dear sir,
my name is ghanshyam malviya my emp id is 306437 and i am working whit mahindra & mahindra ferm equipmet limited . i want to take my salary slip for the month of apr and may 2011.pls salary slip forword my e-mail my e-mail id ghanshyam101277@rediffmail.com my mobile no .9752004925
D Aug 17, 2011 by
mukeshpuli

Hi sir, my name is p.mukeshwarrao i need a pay slip of last 3months and relieving letter my jonining date is 16th FEB 2010 unitech wireless (south) pvt., ltd.. hyderabad madhapur. pls sent me a mail. thank you...
mukeshpuli
9059942527.
mukeshpuli@gmail.com
A Sep 3, 2011 by
rajesh kumar.

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is RAJESH KUMAR and my employee no is 426535 and i am contractual working with IDEA CELLULAR LTD bihar patna. i want to take my salary slip for the month of march, april, may, june, july.send my email address rajeshkumar2598@gmail.com & my phone no. is 919334479433 . send me shortly
N Sep 13, 2011 by
amol2900

Hi sir, my name is Amolkumar G. Patil i need a pay slip of last 6 months my employee no is 255738

send my email address amol.patil2900@gmail.com & my phone no. is 09226364334. send me shortly thank you...

Thanks & Regards
Amol patil
amol.patil2900@gmail.com
A Feb 8, 2012 by
Bhatta Uma

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Yadav Bhatta, And I am Working in VF ARVIND as a Fashion Asst at Bangalore,
Now I Need My Salary Slip for the month of oct, Nov and Dec2011...
My emp id 432754...
I hope I will get it as soon as posible, , , , , ,

Yadav
N Jun 5, 2012 by
naveen.awasthi00788@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is NAVEEN AWASTHI and my employee no is 436164 and I'm working with FOSSIL INDIA Pvt Ltd in Lifestyle KANPUR. i want to take my salary slip for the month of March, Apirl, May 2012.send my email address naveen.awasthi00788@gmail.com & my phone no.is 9795919159.
Pls send the same .

Naveen Awasthi
9795919159
naveen.awasthi00788@gmail.com
N Jul 25, 2012 by
gaurav pangam

hi, sir my Employee no is 411209 plz send me salary slip at pangamgaurav@gmail.com

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution Ltd - About salary slip